Make a donation

Author Topic: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!  (Read 1162542 times)

Offline Vish8895

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
Re: Recent Purchases Picture Thread!!
« Reply #5130 on: August 13, 2013, 07:31:05 am »
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Reading the android vs ios arguments! Does it really matter? It works fine for those who have it lol! Stop nit picking

Only an android user would say that ;)

Nope :D Been on iOS since the day the 4 came out, got the 5 the day it came out, had iPad 1, 2 and mini. Im an apple fan boy, personally dont like android or blackberry etc. But i can understand why others do :D

Offline Deako

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #5131 on: August 13, 2013, 08:14:18 am »
Me too, its all personal preference. Ive been with iOS since the iPhone 3G now. I just dont like Android, plain and simple. Some of the handsets are stunning though. It does get tiresome when the bashing takes place on both sides. Its not as simple as agreeing to disagree though, people HAVE to be right.

Offline Max99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
  • White GTi owner
« Reply #5132 on: August 13, 2013, 09:35:43 am »
Me too, its all personal preference. Ive been with iOS since the iPhone 3G now. I just dont like Android, plain and simple. Some of the handsets are stunning though. It does get tiresome when the bashing takes place on both sides. Its not as simple as agreeing to disagree though, people HAVE to be right.

Hae you played with android for a while though? When I switched to android on my S4 it took me about 2 days to like it and then love it as was so used to ios. Now i know for a fact ;) that it's better due to what it can do and it's functions, ye some may prefer ios but in terms of what it can do android wins hands down :)

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #5133 on: August 13, 2013, 04:56:20 pm »
This thread is getting off topic but let me add my 2p worth as a user of both.

They are both great so just have fun using what ever you have :happy2:

BTW have owned (4 iPods/3GS/4S) (HTC Desire/Galaxy S2)
Currently iPad 3 and Galaxy S4
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline GTI.Dav

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #5134 on: August 13, 2013, 05:05:36 pm »
Evoms!

Offline damoegan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #5135 on: August 13, 2013, 08:06:18 pm »
....Bought some 200Mb Netgear homeplugs while I was in the shop, too, as my upstairs PC was being a bit flakey connecting to the web over wiffy and kept telling no connection. I then found out that the ethernet socket on the PC didn't work. Turned out the drivers had never been installed. Found a great program that goes through your whole computer and then downloads all the latest ones, as well as all the ones that are missing...

Got a link to the program mate?

Offline simonp

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #5136 on: August 14, 2013, 10:27:44 am »
Here ya go  :happy2:

http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php

My 2nd PC is still running XP, which this works really well for coz XP isn't that great at driver updates and they can be a pig to find. If you have any yellow question marks in your hardware list this program will sort them out. It does autorun, though, so if you don't want that then uninstall or msconfig its ass!

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #5137 on: August 14, 2013, 10:38:46 am »

Hae you played with android for a while though? When I switched to android on my S4 it took me about 2 days to like it and then love it as was so used to ios. Now i know for a fact ;) that it's better due to what it can do and it's functions, ye some may prefer ios but in terms of what it can do android wins hands down :)

Yes, purchased a Galaxy S3 and kept it for a week with my iPhone 5 in its box. Just couldnt put up with the OS. And im an uber techy working in Level 3 support. Just dont like Android. I also had to put up with a cheaper Android phone previously in between iPhones, this was an extended use and i hated the Android phone.

I just find iOS does everything i need well. Works with all my Apple tech seamlessly.

If someone wasnt already part of the Apple ecosystem, i can understand the lure for them.

But yes, we are going O/T.

To keep this on track:

My M135i has now arrived at the dealership and i pick it up on the 2nd September.
 :jumpmove: :jumpmove: :jumpmove: :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :pomppomp: :star: :star: :star:

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #5138 on: August 14, 2013, 02:12:04 pm »
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline damoegan

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #5139 on: August 14, 2013, 09:59:53 pm »
Here ya go  :happy2:

http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php

My 2nd PC is still running XP, which this works really well for coz XP isn't that great at driver updates and they can be a pig to find. If you have any yellow question marks in your hardware list this program will sort them out. It does autorun, though, so if you don't want that then uninstall or msconfig its ass!

:happy2:

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #5140 on: August 14, 2013, 10:45:56 pm »
Must be getting old.... 5 doors and a tractor engine :laugh:

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #5141 on: August 14, 2013, 10:53:38 pm »
Nice. I wish I had a white BE though. Cleaning it is such a fecking pita!!

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #5142 on: August 14, 2013, 10:57:20 pm »
Nice. I wish I had a white BE though. Cleaning it is such a fecking pita!!

I fancied a white one but this came along and having looked after my black gti for 8 years at least I'm well practiced and it will look awesome once machine polished.

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #5143 on: August 14, 2013, 10:59:24 pm »
Mine is compounded by the fact I pretty much live on a building site. So much dust. Next daily will be silver I think.  :signLOL:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #5144 on: August 16, 2013, 10:16:26 pm »
Living the dream.  :smiley: