All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

My (fairly standard) Edition 30

<< < (6/7) > >>

john_o:
maybe we should move a rr discussion to a new thread rather than keep going here on a new members post guys ?

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: john_o on January 18, 2009, 06:41:12 pm ---maybe we should move a rr discussion to a new thread rather than keep going here on a new members post guys ?

--- End quote ---
:happy2:

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on January 18, 2009, 06:19:08 pm ---ok sorry for my poor spelling copilot, id be first to admit, my spelling has never been strong .
But can you explain to me, how a forge dump valve is going to give extra HORSEPOWER... (Spelt correct this time)?? i hope :scared:

I like to know why your opinion is that a stock vehical produces more then VW Claims it does?. or is the 2.0 tfsi unit notorious for giving what it feels like??
Isnt that mis-selling a product on Vw??

If a set of rollers says your car is producing more the book, surely accuracy is in question is it not? or do we just pluck a figure from the air and say its right???

Now stop me from looking "silly" as you put it ,and answer the above  :happy2:

:smiley:

Sorry Tc for replying to this , but had to be said.

--- End quote ---

He does admit in his previous posts that he is mystified by this occurence too, and therefore cannot explain it....

Phil Mcavity:
agree'd chris, but making me look silly just cus my spelling is unacceptable, just pulls the wrong chain for me  :mad:

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on January 18, 2009, 06:50:50 pm ---agree'd chris, but making me look silly just cus my spelling is unacceptable, just pulls the wrong chain for me  :mad:

--- End quote ---

Oh 100%, that wasn't exactly the most mature of comebacks by the OP!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version