All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Awesomes Rollers Recalibrated

(1/8) > >>

08micsta:

--- Quote ---From a phone conversation today with Hurdy as he attented the Seat v Ukmkiv's Rolling road day.

Awesome's 375bhp GTi was retested and produced 357bhp!, whilst other stock Cars produced Stock figures!!...... at last it seems there is a rolling road with believeable figures.
Hurdy re-tested his aswell to the tune of 324bhp and 360Ibs ft of torque.

Awesome say that all previous runs to take off approx 20bhp from your previous results from them to give your corrected RR results. ,ie 250 K03 GTi's will be at 230bhp, which makes there results near on identical to results from JKM.

Mystery solved 

--- End quote ---

Taken from Golfgtiforum.co.uk. This is according to officer Dribble... How does this effect any of the results you guys got here?

Link to original topic:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96426.0

Mike

T88OMM:
A lot of that is not true. Firstly many of the stock Seat Cupra's on the day were producing 260 bhp, 20 more than manafacturers figures! Hurdy got 315 bhp before the 'recallibration' but 324 bhp after with the car in the same tune, how does that make sense! I for one do not believe that Awesome would tell customers that have had RR sessions before the 'recallibration' to take 20 bhp off their figures! Complete bollocks!  :indifferent:

bacillus:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 03, 2008, 01:24:21 pm --- Hurdy got 315 bhp before the 'recallibration' but 324 bhp after with the car in the same tune, how does that make sense!
--- End quote ---
There is more to the "before" figure that meets the eye.

I suggest you ask Hurdy for a fuller explaination via a PM.

T88OMM:
I know he was having problems with the car beforehand with clutch slip etc.....but not to the tune of taking 20 bhp off the result  :happy2:

neg:
Is phil really that bothered?  he's not even in the remapped club  :sleepy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version