Make a donation

Author Topic: She's finally single!  (Read 9582 times)

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
Re: She's finally single!
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2010, 01:58:03 pm »
thts true, that is actually a racist remark.  dont really think any guys of ethnic origin would actually be bothered though.  none of the guys i work with are.

I don't think coloured is racist  :chicken:

maybe if you're Colonel Sanders and speaking with a Kentucky drawl 'bout the coloured folks ya got werkin' on yawr cotton fields...

/racism in reverse?

Regardless - it's not PC. But let's not loose sight of the purpose of this thread!
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline tony_danza

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2010, 02:03:11 pm »
Good point...

Back O/T

Now, if Cashley's got any sense whatsoever, there'll be some half decent pics/vids of her soon enough  :party:
Sideways yo!

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2010, 02:05:04 pm »
Good point...

Back O/T

Now, if Cashley's got any sense whatsoever, there'll be some half decent pics/vids of her soon enough  :party:

He better not otherwise he might be getting a visit from "The Management" :fighting: :fighting:

Unless of course he email's them all to me for my approval first  :laugh: :evilgrin: :laugh: :evilgrin: :laugh: :evilgrin: :laugh: :evilgrin: