Make a donation

Author Topic: Cleanest Cat in Australia  (Read 1609 times)

Offline jimlad09

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Cleanest Cat in Australia
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 10:40:29 pm »
i saw this...extreme sports cat!

Offline 08micsta

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 63
  • Smart Fortwo 600cc
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 10:44:38 pm »
 :grin: :grin: :grin:

I dont even need to put mine into the machine. Bugger climbs in by itself (top loader).

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 10:45:33 pm »
On a similar subject, i could take or leave cats until I had to have one as part of the package of my Missus moving down from Newcastle. The little fooker ripped my furniture and bannisters to bits but i have fell in love with him and he is a member of the family now, so i consider myself a cat lover now.  :ashamed:  :laugh:

Anyhow i was watching the tele the other night and a advert for Paddy power came on and they were playing footy blind and ended up kicking a cat.  :fighting:

Yes it was a joke, but it got me really angry that they are allowed to put that on telly. Surely it would encourage young foolish men to kick a cat they were walking past.  :stupid:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 10:48:11 pm »

Nuff said.  :fighting:

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 11:00:20 pm »
i read this earlier too  :laugh:

once, one of our cats (scamp-a-tron) we found just staring at the dishwasher, wouldnt move.... it had been on a few minutes at this point but it was unlike him to stare at anything other than the TV (yes really - he's an addict  :grin:) or food so we paused it and opened it

at that point out struts a very p1ssed off frodo (the more curious of our cats) dripping wet and very not happy with the world, as he reached the saftey of the kitchen floor he was instantly b1tch slapped by scamp-a-tron

cats rule, theyre like little people just funnier  :pomppomp:

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 01:08:54 pm »

They are that, aren't they? James May recently wrote a rather funny column in the Telegraph where he describes his cat Fusker as a "loaf of bread with a face", or, at best, a movable ornament.

Our cat likes to pretend to be people, and if you lower your head to his level he will reach out a paw and pat you on the head.

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 09:47:11 am »
i read this earlier too  :laugh:

once, one of our cats (scamp-a-tron) we found just staring at the dishwasher, wouldnt move.... it had been on a few minutes at this point but it was unlike him to stare at anything other than the TV (yes really - he's an addict  :grin:) or food so we paused it and opened it

at that point out struts a very p1ssed off frodo (the more curious of our cats) dripping wet and very not happy with the world, as he reached the saftey of the kitchen floor he was instantly b1tch slapped by scamp-a-tron

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic