All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

SteveP - Steel Grey Edition 30

<< < (4/6) > >>

hufcforpromotion:
Spec is:-
2008 july 08 plate 1774 miles
5 door, Plat. grey, Manual, Sat nav, arm rest/6disc cd, tints, parking sensors, xenons, multifunction wheel, high line computer.

Trading my R32 in for it and got a good deal! I have had owned a few edition 30's and looking forward to buying the right colour/spec one this time!

Cheers John

E30m3:
congrats HufC !   :jumpmove:

SteveP you just help sell a car !  :grin:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: hufcforpromotion on November 06, 2008, 11:20:30 pm ---Spec is:-
2008 july 08 plate 1774 miles
5 door, Plat. grey, Manual, Sat nav, arm rest/6disc cd, tints, parking sensors, xenons, multifunction wheel, high line computer.

Trading my R32 in for it and got a good deal! I have had owned a few edition 30's and looking forward to buying the right colour/spec one this time!

Cheers John

--- End quote ---

I thought I recognised you from R32OC! Good luck with the new car, no better feeling  :wink:

Oh BTW, Pics are obligatory!  :laugh:

SteveP:
Sounds just like my car but with one of those old fangled manual gear boxes  :wink: :laugh:

Defo need pic's once you collect it or we set the cat on you  :scared:  :fighting:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 07, 2008, 10:56:40 am ---Sounds just like my car but with one of those old fangled manual gear boxes  :wink: :laugh:

Defo need pic's once you collect it or we set the cat on you  :scared:  :fighting:

--- End quote ---

Quick those manuals though aren't they Steve  :laugh: :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version