Make a donation

Author Topic: Bit Of A Clean  (Read 6733 times)

Offline Boothy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 32
  • All donations accepted, thanks.
Re: Bit Of A Clean
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 05:01:46 pm »
cars looking great fella,  wheels are looking good in that colour  :happy2:    and is that the Wooley services bridge in the back of 1 of the pics

It certainly is mate  :congrats: :congrats:! Didn't know you were local?

Boothmesiter, is that sat on standard suspension, or is it lowered?  and have you put any spacers on?  Trying to gauge how much difference is made by going to the wider monza II's in term of stance.

Sat on standard suspension mate, without spacers. What wheels have you currently got on? The 17" Monza's?

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 05:07:50 pm »

Boothmesiter, is that sat on standard suspension, or is it lowered?  and have you put any spacers on?  Trying to gauge how much difference is made by going to the wider monza II's in term of stance.

Sat on standard suspension mate, without spacers. What wheels have you currently got on? The 17" Monza's?

Yeah im on the 17" monza's, and want some II's probably powder-coated as wheels that cant take brake-dust and british weather  without rotting arent much good to me.... they certainly fill the arches well from your pictures! do you have any side on body shots showing how flush the face is with the edge of the arch?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 05:30:34 pm »
Was thinking more of a shot like this which shows how flush with the body the wheels are....

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

Offline Boothy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 06:30:45 pm »
Better?

Offline v2brett

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 12:10:32 am »

i did or8 to spot that  :jumpmove:, im not really local we just travel that way to work alot, im near pontefract  :happy2:
theres some nice spots up that way to take some pics, i must get out there sometime soon myself
Still Here!

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 08:45:25 am »
Better?

Awesome picks Boothmeister, They sit very well in the arches compared to the 17".

And looking at  the time stmaps you went and took those especially many thanks  :drinking:

Offline Boothy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 10:41:52 am »
Glad they helped Rich.

Cheers  :happy2:

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 10:48:45 am »
Sorry to pic whore in your thread, but by comparison the 17" are a little lost in the arches....

Offline Boothy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 11:18:08 am »
The 18's are definately better. Whats happened to the BBS rims in your earlier picture then? Surely they'll be 18's?

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 11:26:13 am »
The 18's are definately better. Whats happened to the BBS rims in your earlier picture then? Surely they'll be 18's?
:ashamed: wasnt my picture, found that on the web.  Didnt have access to my own picture....  But the extra width makes a big difference, thanks again Boothmeister will get myself some 18" when I find the right set.