Make a donation

Author Topic: Lux pack & winter Pack  (Read 6290 times)

Offline micaerin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
Lux pack & winter Pack
« on: June 11, 2010, 08:37:03 pm »
Hi Guys, can anyone tell me what packs were listed as extras, and what each pack consisted of.
thanks in advance :happy2:

2007 GTI DSG, Xenon's, Armrest 6 Disc ,Rear Parking Sensors,Sunroof,Lux Pack,Cruise,Electric drivers seat,MFSW,RNS 510,Miltek Cat Back.

Nasir

Re: Lux pack & winter Pack
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 08:41:31 pm »
Winter pack is headlight washers, heated seats, heated washer jets.

Offline Frodo-anni

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 45
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 08:47:36 pm »
Did luxury pack, not include electric folding mirrors, and passenger mirror moves to kerb edge when select reverse?
mk4 Anniversary pd No0341 - Sold
mk5 GTI Edition 30 DSG No0391

Offline Matt23

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 09:39:00 pm »
I think lux pack also includes the rain sensor and auto lights if i remember rightly

Offline Drapoon

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 09:52:43 pm »
Hi guys
my golf has cloth seats that are heated, auto lights,rain sensors bit unsure if I have heated jets(how do i tell?),
headlamp washers (would think I would see the water on the headlights?) got sunroof,iPod armrest & dimming rear view mirror too. Any idea what packs my car has?!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 09:55:33 pm by Drapoon »

Offline Matt23

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 10:00:14 pm »
Hi guys
my golf has cloth seats that are heated, auto lights,rain sensors bit unsure if I have heated jets, headlamp washers (would think I would see the water on the headlights?) got sunroof auto, iPod armrest & dimming rear view mirror too. Any idea what packs my car has?!

On the front bumper under the headlights there are plastic inserts if these inserts are in 2 pieces then you should have headlamp washers. They only work when the headlights are switched on and work on the 1st and then every 5th time you wash your windscreen on any single journey.

Offline ILoveTuna

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 10:08:41 pm »
I got all of that kit i think except heated seats.. Well i assume i dont have heated seats how do you switch them on?

Offline Drapoon

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 10:21:58 pm »
Ta dude-mine are 2 piece. Can I pull them out for some kind of service mode. My old st170 stalks could b pulled out.....
Heated seat control panel will b under the climate control knobs, I believe quite rare on cloth seats?

Offline Matt23

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 10:33:31 pm »
Ta dude-mine are 2 piece. Can I pull them out for some kind of service mode. My old st170 stalks could b pulled out.....
Heated seat control panel will b under the climate control knobs, I believe quite rare on cloth seats?

Not sure as i have never done it. If there not working its probably that the fuse as blown happened to mine over winter as they get  frozen closed and can't open. I think its fuse 36 in the passenger compartment fuse box. Drivers side, open door and the plastic on the end of the dashboard just unclips and reveals the fuses.

link to fuse chart

I got all of that kit i think except heated seats.. Well i assume i dont have heated seats how do you switch them on?

Above heater controls picture of a seat with wavey lines through it and a wheel with number on 0-5 i think.

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 10:34:42 pm »
The winter pack gives heated washer jets and a low washer fluid warning, also heated seats, but these are standard with leather anyway.

Lux pack is a nice option, folding mirrors and puddle lights. Plus rear map reading lights.
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline Drapoon

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 10:43:39 pm »
Mine has low washer warning but the heated jets can't work v well.....frozen majority of last winter.
Will investigate the headlamp washers
ta fellas

Nasir

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 11:49:30 pm »
I think lux pack also includes the rain sensor and auto lights if i remember rightly

That's standard mate

Hi guys
my golf has cloth seats that are heated, auto lights,rain sensors bit unsure if I have heated jets(how do i tell?),
headlamp washers (would think I would see the water on the headlights?) got sunroof,iPod armrest & dimming rear view mirror too. Any idea what packs my car has?!

You probably won't see the water as it will squirt and by the end of your journey (at night probably) you won't notice the water or it will have dried up.

Offline Mr Punch

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Has Pulled Cables At A Resonable Level
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 09:03:11 am »
Hi Guys,

What pack/packs have I got then?

Got headlight washers
Got auto headlights
Got rain sensor wipers I think?........ I can not work this at all "Can someone advise"
Got heated cloth seats
Got map reading rear lights

Not sure if I have folding mirrors? if I have I don't know how to fold them

Puddle lights they seem to be there in the bottom of the doors and the look more than just a reflector but they don't light up..So I'm not sure if I have them or not if I have both bulbs must have gone?

I Always Wanted A Black Golf GTI Now I Have One...Yippee

Offline Mr Punch

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Has Pulled Cables At A Resonable Level
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 04:29:08 pm »
Hi Guys,

What pack/packs have I got then?

Got headlight washers
Got auto headlights
Got rain sensor wipers I think?........ I can not work this at all "Can someone advise"
Got heated cloth seats
Got map reading rear lights

Not sure if I have folding mirrors? if I have I don't know how to fold them

Puddle lights they seem to be there in the bottom of the doors and the look more than just a reflector but they don't light up..So I'm not sure if I have them or not if I have both bulbs must have gone?

Sorry for bringing this back to the top but can I have some answer's please :happy2:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 04:33:24 pm by Mr Punch »
I Always Wanted A Black Golf GTI Now I Have One...Yippee

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 10:13:55 pm »
Do you have xenons? These come with washers automatically. If not, you probably have winter pack - heated windscreen washer jets/headlamp washers/low washer fluid warning/heated seats.

Everything else is standard.

Folding mirrors will have a position on the knob to fold them in I think

Puddle lights are lights in the bottom of the wing mirrors that shine downwards. might be wrong though

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.