Make a donation

Author Topic: Evening all... (Another S3 owner on board)  (Read 10024 times)

Offline S3 Ed

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Evening all... (Another S3 owner on board)
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2010, 04:49:57 pm »
Welcome ed!

The Turini's will look spot on as standard especially if you get those H&R beauties on.

From Lincoln aren't you? Passed you near asda a few times I'm sure

Well float about all over the place but parents live near Lincoln. Have you got a Blue R32 then?

no unfortunately not. Should see you at inters you taking it down the strip?

Might do yeah undecided at the moment, cars playing up think it might be a coil pack. If I get it under warranty i'll take my car if not and I have to pay i'll go down in Ben's ED30. Buying a house with the soon to be so trying to be good with money at the moment. I will be at inters either way looking forward to some  :popcornsoda: :drinking: :popcornsoda: :jumping: :jumpmove: :sick:
07 S3. Revo Stage 2+, Milltek turbo back (Res), Autotech Pump, Dbilas intake, Spec Stage 3 clutch and SMF, Speedline Turini's (gloss black), Optics grill, front & rear valance satin black, gloss black mirror caps. 13.1 @ 107 MPH (Santa Pod Feb 10)

Offline cal tdi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 5
  • dub or die
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2010, 09:15:47 am »

Might do yeah undecided at the moment, cars playing up think it might be a coil pack. If I get it under warranty i'll take my car if not and I have to pay i'll go down in Ben's ED30. Buying a house with the soon to be so trying to be good with money at the moment. I will be at inters either way looking forward to some  :popcornsoda: :drinking: :popcornsoda: :jumping: :jumpmove: :sick:
you going to be taking it to Lincoln audi? My experience of them has been nothing but good. Iv had two free top up oils after going in with the full intention of buying the stuff.
Haha yea definitely it's a good weekend!!
Candy weiß Mk6 GTI - Stage 2

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 09:03:38 pm »
Welcome Chap!  :drinking:

Lovely car!  :happy2: