Make a donation

Author Topic: edition 30 Bluefin stage 2 problems - VAGCOM needed  (Read 5619 times)

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: edition 30 Bluefin stage 2 problems - VAGCOM needed
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 06:34:18 pm »
If youve spent on Bluefin, paying another £400+ for revo, and you need shooting imo.

There Is nothing wrong with Bluefin at all, just need to find out why the O.P's car has developed a problem, which may or maynot  be map orientated, the engine may be the problem.

whatever next!! , someone will recommend Custard code next!!

Stage 2+ cost me £750 and I would pay it again...

There is something wrong with bf clearly... I have said loads of time stage 1 on my car was spot on, 2 was marginally different and 3 was pants  :fighting2:

Its that simple really. I swapped to revo, made no other changes to the car and it was amazing ... I have no bias
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 06:46:47 pm »
my experience of bluefin is the same, stage 1 was good, stage 2 and 2+ were pants.

Saint Steve

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 07:48:23 pm »
Plenty of people with K04 cars have had no issues. My stage 1 was good, 2 was a progression of 1 giving continued torque higher up and smoother delivery.Havent had 3 but afew have on here have with no complaints. Backed up by willing customer support. Superchips (Bluefin) have been nothing but exemplary.

Revo isnt the cure for everything, There may have been a recent casulty with a Revo car going "Bang". So i reserve that fact that having more torque as a better option.Torque is what ultimately can cause the wear and tear to most Mechanical failures.

We all have good service with different tuners availble, and ultimately its your own choice as to which you stick with.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:49:54 pm by Saint Steve »