Make a donation

Author Topic: when track days go wrong!!  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
when track days go wrong!!
« on: June 25, 2010, 06:12:17 pm »
half way down the page post #3.  and with no insurance and 2 very damaged 70k+ cars

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253331

lookslike there was some lovely machinery on track as well

Offline LouCyffer

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 63
Re: when track days go wrong!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 06:51:34 pm »
Tis why I don't do trackdays anymore. You just can't plan for the tool behind you.
Black 2008 5 door GTI. Leather, DSG, ipod prep, 18" Monzas. Retrofitted: Cruise, PDC, RNS510, 729 Skoda Bluetooth (thanks SteveP), MFSW buttons (thanks MortyGTTDi), Armrest & vents, covered cupholder, Highline (thanks Kalu), Polar FIS+ (thanks Richn), Reversing camera (thanks MortyGTTDi)

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 07:18:33 pm »
neils golf is in one of those pics and he said the same about the knob in the aston  :fighting:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline LouCyffer

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 07:27:35 pm »
Lucky for him it was a Porsche-seeking-muppet
Black 2008 5 door GTI. Leather, DSG, ipod prep, 18" Monzas. Retrofitted: Cruise, PDC, RNS510, 729 Skoda Bluetooth (thanks SteveP), MFSW buttons (thanks MortyGTTDi), Armrest & vents, covered cupholder, Highline (thanks Kalu), Polar FIS+ (thanks Richn), Reversing camera (thanks MortyGTTDi)

Offline NeilM

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 08:22:31 pm »
Yeah I was on track with the Aston & Porsche and went past as the marshals where putting out a small fire on the detached wheel  :laugh:

I was chatting to the Porsche owner before the accident, it was a beaut, titanium exhaust, dymag carbon wheels and rumour has it that he was Richard Hammond's Dad!

Had my video going, Luckily you dont often have to contend with Aston driving dick heads.

http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo163/neilmelvin/?action=view&current=Aston_0002.flv

Neil  :smiley: