Make a donation

Author Topic: Scammer......  (Read 3419 times)

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Scammer......
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 03:33:05 pm »
419Eater got a dude killed  :scared: they persuaded a scammer that they were a dying priest in Somalia with a chest full of cash so scammer sent his son there, the first son died so then he and his second son went and were never heard from again  :scared:

And I'm meant to feel sorry for them?  Somalia is a warzone they must have been really stupid, greedy or both to go there.

Offline cmdrfire

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 04:30:34 pm »
419Eater got a dude killed  :scared: they persuaded a scammer that they were a dying priest in Somalia with a chest full of cash so scammer sent his son there, the first son died so then he and his second son went and were never heard from again  :scared:

And I'm meant to feel sorry for them?  Somalia is a warzone they must have been really stupid, greedy or both to go there.

No, I didn't feel sorry for them either, in fact I was (bit embarrassed to admit this) laughing throughout the entire read. First he sent his son, the son got killed, what does he do, send his next son and himself... stupidity and greed in equal measure.

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 11:26:52 pm »

No, I didn't feel sorry for them either, in fact I was (bit embarrassed to admit this) laughing throughout the entire read. First he sent his son, the son got killed, what does he do, send his next son and himself... stupidity and greed in equal measure.

Of course, it might just be lies in an attempt by scammers to have 419Eater closed ?  :confused: