Make a donation

Author Topic: Spotted Shaun in his white Ed30..................again lol  (Read 1061 times)

Saint Steve

Spotted Shaun in his white Ed30..................again lol
« on: July 19, 2010, 05:57:19 pm »
After not seeing him for months, bumping into each other quite regular now :signLOL:

Rumbridge St Totton, M271 quickly followed onto the M27 :signLOL:

What is the Flat Fox on the boot Shaun??

Same time next week then mate  :laugh:  :happy2:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:59:05 pm by Saint Steve »

Offline Shaun

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Spotted Shaun in his white Ed30..................again lol
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:39:40 pm »
That's the wolf logo of Autohaus Wolfsburg - the VW dealer located in the famous factory town itself! I went there the first time I visited the factory about 20 years ago and asked for one of the wolf stickers - i think they thought I was barking mad as I took a handful in various colours and they've been on every VW I've owned since (see my sig!)! I've been back for more and bought them on the internet too but now you can pick them up over here - I bought a pink one at this year's inters for the back of my wife's Polo.

You may have spotted a big black splodge on the rear valance too - moments before i saw you a mad cyclist had gone straight into the back of the ed30 and left half his front tyre on it!

Your car looks fantastic and the noise when you (gently!!!) opened it up on the M27 slip road was fab!
Keep The Faith
GTI Edition 30 No. 0687 - Candy White - 5 Door - Lux Pack 1 - Park Sensors - ITG Filter - Bluefin - ECD Insert - Cruise Control
Previously: Mk1 Golf - Mk1 Jetta - Mk1 Polo Coupe - Mk2 Jetta - Mk3 Golf - Mk4 Passat - Mk1 Polo - Bora - Audi A4 / A6 / A8 - Mk3 Polo - Mk4 Golf

Saint Steve

Re: Spotted Shaun in his white Ed30..................again lol
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 09:54:51 pm »
That's the wolf logo of Autohaus Wolfsburg - the VW dealer located in the famous factory town itself! I went there the first time I visited the factory about 20 years ago and asked for one of the wolf stickers - i think they thought I was barking mad as I took a handful in various colours and they've been on every VW I've owned since (see my sig!)! I've been back for more and bought them on the internet too but now you can pick them up over here - I bought a pink one at this year's inters for the back of my wife's Polo.

You may have spotted a big black splodge on the rear valance too - moments before i saw you a mad cyclist had gone straight into the back of the ed30 and left half his front tyre on it!

Your car looks fantastic and the noise when you (gently!!!) opened it up on the M27 slip road was fab!

I did see that mark , and both my wifee and i were puzzled and thought you'd had a sticker there !!.

My sole reason to cut down the slip road ahead was to see if could hear the milly under a touch of throttle  :signLOL:.

Thanx for your comments shaun. Cars going well............. well nearly anyway!.

Have you moved out t'other side of town now or just out on a jolly?