Make a donation

Author Topic: Clubbing holidays...Help!  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Hurdy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
Re: Clubbing holidays...Help!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 02:15:01 pm »
Joe's an international playboy :signLOL:

Aiya Nappa is excellent. Went on the BIL's stag do there for a week and it was mad. Had trouble keeping up with the young-uns at first, but by the end they had trouble keeping up with me :laugh: Stamina FTW :grin:
Golf R gone.

Offline damoegan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 02:34:27 pm »
I've been to Malia, Kavos, Ibiza and  Napa (3x) and thought Napa was by far the best (I'm going back in the summer to Nissi Bay  :jumpmove:)..

Thought Ibiza main strip was just like any other main strip and to go to the big clibs cost a arm and a leg...... I did see Faithless in Ibiza though and they were awsome  :drinking:

Offline SteveS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 03:54:55 pm »
Malia is on my agenda this year!! if i can get my mates to pull their fingers out.  :party:

SOLD!! :(
VW GTI Edition 30 No. 0551
Revo Stage2+ (LT) | Evoms Intake, K&N Filter | VWR LSD | Milltek R32 TBE | VWR Engine Mounts | VWR Big Front & S3 Rear Brakes | VWR Springs |  VWR Shortshift | SuperPro Bushes |  Recaro Seats

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 10:25:05 pm »
So Malia, Napa and Ibiza seem to get the most nods.

Ive got malia booked, cant remember where im staying this year, but last year we were at the family run san georgia or san georgio, which was v.clean, quiet and polite during the day and night. About 5 mins or so from the strip but basically far enough to get a good nights rest when you need it.

Their entire family is also stunning, the mum and daughter mmmmmm. Especially the daughter omg  :pomppomp:

They also ran a restaurant taverna which was soooo idylic and the food is the best you will get in malia, really is top class, its really popular so you would have to reserve seats before hand.

Need to book napa now as long as the boys get their fingers out and commit.

Cant wait  :laugh:

Offline stevie_p

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 03:32:22 am »
both malia & napa are ace. malia is full of clunge! :laugh: napa - awesome bars more of the the RnB/garage vibes goin on, im more into house/electro.
highlight of ibiza 2010 - sat in mambos watchin sun go down while swedish house mafia were warming up!!!  :happy2:

im off 2 shagaluf end of june 5 day stag do! another 'messy' but awesome place!!  :jumping:

Offline smokeybubbles

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 08:25:00 pm »
i lived in the greek islands for 5 years. Malia was great, did a year there.  Also spent a bit of time in Napa.  Have to say i'm a little old for it now and can't live with the hangovers!!  However when i left Malia i went to Cancun for a year, and this made everywhere else i had lived look pants, including spain, ibiza, napa, greece etc.  Cancun is not that much more expensive than any of the other places your talking about by the time you take into account spending costs etc.  Lots of yanks which might sound like an issue, but the lads are normally a laugh, and the girls are hot. Great Great Clubs.  50 Pence, Snoop dogg, Tiesto, The Game, and so much more than i can remember (it was 2005!) all played very regularly.  Absolutely awesome.

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 08:59:45 pm »
Think me and my mates are just going to head back to Napa for the third time.

Nissi Bay is immense.
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 11:22:00 pm »
i lived in the greek islands for 5 years. Malia was great, did a year there.  Also spent a bit of time in Napa.  Have to say i'm a little old for it now and can't live with the hangovers!!  However when i left Malia i went to Cancun for a year, and this made everywhere else i had lived look pants, including spain, ibiza, napa, greece etc.  Cancun is not that much more expensive than any of the other places your talking about by the time you take into account spending costs etc.  Lots of yanks which might sound like an issue, but the lads are normally a laugh, and the girls are hot. Great Great Clubs.  50 Pence, Snoop dogg, Tiesto, The Game, and so much more than i can remember (it was 2005!) all played very regularly.  Absolutely awesome.

Sooo many places, so little time!

Offline stevie_p

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 02:48:06 am »

went to cancun in 2009 was gud but the yanks did my nut in!! wud luv to go around spring break time tho  :laugh:
if u wanna go long haul then nowhere beats Thailand!! went to Phuket last year its crazy!! goin to Koh Samui in 2012 hoping to check out the full moon party!! this is where i will retire!! 40 years to go & counting!  :signLOL:

Offline smokeybubbles

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 07:36:05 pm »
never been to thailand, but spring break in Cancun was manic. an outdoor beach party called fat tuesday was the place to be.  think it's closed now though?  heard that playa del carmen is getting a bigger party scene too now...

Offline cuprak1

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • Cupra k1 - 360 bhp/360 ft-lbs
    • London web design
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 07:47:13 pm »
ohh ahh malia here we come

SpeedStats iPhone app  - AVAILABLE NOW!
---------------------------------------
View my Cupra k1 project thread here! 360is

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 09:25:42 am »

Sideways yo!