Make a donation

Author Topic: Who are you recommending I got to for my Remap and upgraded Parts?  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Edition_30_P

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 6
  • Edition 30 P
    • Email
Hi Guys!!

I think after long consideration and a chat with an APR customer I have decided to go for REVO. Just for the simple fact that they off better long term tuning options!!

Still going to go for My APR zaust, Forge Twintercooler, Forge Twintake, AP coilovers, OEM DV and a good break set up!

Who would you recommend me going to to buying my stuff if not found on forums?

Cheers Dude's and Dudette's!

Phil
MK5 Golf GTI Edition 30|APR Stage 2+|Milltek Non Res TBE Decat|ITG Intake| Forge Twintercooler|Autotech HPFP Internals|Forge DV|R8 Oil Cap|AP Coilovers|WALK Kit|ECS Dog Mount| THS Mounts|Eibach F&R Anti Roll Bars|Sachs Uprated Clutch

Offline edd666999

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
Re: Who are you recommending I got to for my Remap and upgraded Parts?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 05:50:03 pm »
you not getting a whiteline anti lift kit?

Offline Edition_30_P

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • Edition 30 P
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 08:32:39 pm »
Yea! Walk is there too... Just forgot to put it down! Just want to know where I can go where I know I'll be looked after! I've heard good things about JKM and Awesome.
MK5 Golf GTI Edition 30|APR Stage 2+|Milltek Non Res TBE Decat|ITG Intake| Forge Twintercooler|Autotech HPFP Internals|Forge DV|R8 Oil Cap|AP Coilovers|WALK Kit|ECS Dog Mount| THS Mounts|Eibach F&R Anti Roll Bars|Sachs Uprated Clutch

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 08:56:55 pm »
i had the ap coilovers, as well as the eibach ARBs and walk.  id say do the walk and arb's first

Offline edd666999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 09:58:35 pm »
Psi tuning in stoke gets my vote.

Offline Edition_30_P

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • Edition 30 P
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:11:00 pm »
Well I've just realised that I may just go to JKM as they're the only dealer that does both APR and Revo. I'll pick up the AP's from somewhere else as they don't sell them!!

Offline owen lcr

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • owen
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 10:34:31 pm »
i would 100% recommend statllers in sheffield, they know their stuff and are very good at what they do, i travelled 1000miles round trip to have them work on my can and was over the moon with what they done. if you are interested PM me and i will get you steves number

cheers

Offline muckipup

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 11:28:07 am »
If you are in SW London, it's not a bad run down to JKM in Portsmouth and you won't go wrong with them  :happy2: Did a top job fitting my WALK and Konis amongst other things.

Offline Edition_30_P

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • Edition 30 P
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 02:46:27 pm »
Yea, JKM is top of my list as they do both Revo and APR parts so, could get it all done by them!! Headr they're customer service is ace too!!

Offline muckipup

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 03:05:34 pm »
Yea, JKM is top of my list as they do both Revo and APR parts so, could get it all done by them!! Headr they're customer service is ace too!!

Yup, Kate and Claire on reception are great. Makes a pleasant change to some unshaved guy in an oily boiler suit sucking air through his teeth and saying "I can do it, but it's gonna cost you, pal"  :grin: