Make a donation

Author Topic: Car Park Fines  (Read 7461 times)

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
Re: Car Park Fines
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 07:51:55 pm »
Lets hope they put the clamps on very very carefully because a mere scratch on one of those cars could cost the clampers a fair whack :scared:

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 08:03:06 pm »

Lets hope they put the clamps on very very carefully because a mere scratch on one of those cars could cost the clampers a fair whack :scared:

....Let's hope that the clampers do some minor and repairable damage which costs them (the clampers) a small fortune!  :evilgrin:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 08:11:58 pm »

....Let's hope that the clampers do some minor and repairable damage which costs them (the clampers) a small fortune!  :evilgrin:

Didnt think of it from that point of view :grin: :grin: :grin:

gaz b

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 09:08:22 am »
Is it the Focus in Bathgate Keith?

Valentes? Great chippy! :happy2:

You see the wee old parking wardens there all the time. I just assumed that they enforced the tickets! :party:

I have always been weary of parking there when I have been getting the train.

aye that's his dads one he owns Tonys across the road, pizzas are brilliant :party:

Aye I've seen them before - lurking about on their mopeds lol, think they are run by the coucil though, it's the cameras on the side on the building when entering the car park that nab you! 

Do you stay in Bathgate? I'm sure I've seen a red gti 08 plate parked at the car park next to the ratt night club a few times during the day, is that you mate?

Max

I'm Armadale mate, My wife has a shop on west main street where :wink: my golf is parked there most days. You local? Will keep an eye out for you!