Make a donation

Author Topic: Candy white Edition 30, How much?  (Read 32623 times)

Offline Gti_Mad

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
Re: Candy white Edition 30, How much?
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 08:26:49 pm »
nope go for it mate that aint the 1 im lookin at or could be buyin

Had the ED30, but not got the balls.

Mk5 silver 5door Ed30 1707- now sold
Mk6 silver 3door Golf R- current

Offline G4V VW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2010, 08:31:49 pm »
nope go for it mate that aint the 1 im lookin at or could be buyin

:happy2:

Only thing that puts me off is that the price is CW price. Although it has got an excellent spec  :smiley:

Offline Gti_Mad

• Thank You
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2010, 08:40:21 pm »
there all slowly on the rise as they've recently bin put in the glasses guide and if you ask greenouse he'll tell ya there price guide on them is ridiculous mate in any color

Offline G4V VW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2010, 08:57:21 pm »
there all slowly on the rise as they've recently bin put in the glasses guide and if you ask greenouse he'll tell ya there price guide on them is ridiculous mate in any color

Oh ok cheers pal, decisions decisions ay.
Silver,Candy white,Silver,Candy white  :fighting:

Saint Steve

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2010, 09:01:03 pm »
Dwaiyne, Yours is abit of a gem. Not long to wait now mate :happy2:

Waiting for saturday is gonna be a drag !! :signLOL:

Offline Gti_Mad

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2010, 09:02:01 pm »
 :signLOL: i was like that 2 bud.......... but you pay more for CW and there hard 2get hold of with good spec and good condition

Offline Dav

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2010, 06:44:07 pm »
Had a Call from VW Hyde about that Ed30 in the dealers, the salesman reckons whoever saw it, saw it pre preparation...I wonder.

Is there anybody local that could pop in and have a quick squint over it for me? I REALLY REALLY want a CW Ed30 and it's a bit of a distance to travel from Glasgow just to find out it's still a pear :(

Offline Beddie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2010, 07:03:29 pm »
Had a Call from VW Hyde about that Ed30 in the dealers, the salesman reckons whoever saw it, saw it pre preparation...I wonder.

Is there anybody local that could pop in and have a quick squint over it for me? I REALLY REALLY want a CW Ed30 and it's a bit of a distance to travel from Glasgow just to find out it's still a pear :(
I should be in the area tomorrow mate so will try and have a nosey for you, that's if the car is actually there as it always seems to 'be out somewhere'...  :confused:

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline Dav

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2010, 07:09:20 pm »
That would be really good of you if you could! The salesman (Richard) laughed when I said I knew someone who had saw the car and said it had marks on boot lit, door trim and dotted over the interior, he said "it's probably been viewed before preperation, everything is now fixed and it is mint as you'd expect for the mileage. We'll soon see!

Thanks much! Trying to find a CW 3door manual is hard work  :happy2:

Offline G4V VW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2010, 07:13:36 pm »

Read what i put about it in this thread!!!

Its that car i looked at and i didnt buy it cos it wasnt to my standards. And i'm desperate for one to. Perhaps he's had the two scratches/dents done in the tailgate then. Which at first he said he didnt know about and then suddenly remembered it was like that from new. Yes right, if it was he could of had it done under warranty, why wouldnt you knowing it could seriously hamper the re sale value??
 All i can say is it was in a sh1t state especially the tailgate which looked like the car had been given a wash a few weeks before but the tailgate not umm and near enough every interior trim is marked in one way or another. Then passenger outer door strip has a nice chip/scuff on it where the door has been opened into a wall or something. In my honest opinion the car is just a car to the owner (the brand manager and his wife) and thats not what i'm after.

Also the car is being used daily even though i put a holding deposit on it, the mileage is more now than whats stated.

There is a nice chip on the bonnet to..but i suppose your gonna get them. Oh and it doesnt have phone prep like they have put in the advert cos i checked out  what spec it was before i went with my local dealer cos when i phoned they didnt know.. it does have however some crappy phone kit in it. Extra on the car from stamdard are centre arm rest and xenons, nothing else.

Rant over lol.

Offline Dav

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2010, 07:16:29 pm »
Lol cheers Gav, I did read what you'd put which put me off going to view it innitially but hoped it had all been sorted but yea the car does sound a bit crap overall even if it has been fixed, I'm just desperate for one I think lol..

Offline G4V VW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:35 pm »
That would be really good of you if you could! The salesman (Richard) laughed when I said I knew someone who had saw the car and said it had marks on boot lit, door trim and dotted over the interior, he said "it's probably been viewed before preperation, everything is now fixed and it is mint as you'd expect for the mileage. We'll soon see!

Yes well i didnt find it funny driving 3 hours to find the car not there with the missus and my 4 year old boy and then having to do it all over again. i was told the car was immaculate and then find it in that state ..not even clean... i honestly think they are crap there but that is only my opinion  :wink:

Offline G4V VW

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2010, 07:20:25 pm »
Lol cheers Gav, I did read what you'd put which put me off going to view it innitially but hoped it had all been sorted but yea the car does sound a bit crap overall even if it has been fixed, I'm just desperate for one I think lol..

I totaly understand mate, and hopefully they have sorted it as im sure Beddie will soon see  :happy2:
 i was tempted cos like you say they arent common but my missus said dont cos i wont be happy in the end and she was right...it is alot of money..

Offline CaptainJack

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2010, 07:25:17 pm »

Yes well i didnt find it funny driving 3 hours to find the car not there with the missus and my 4 year old boy and then having to do it all over again. i was told the car was immaculate and then find it in that state ..not even clean... i honestly think they are crap there but that is only my opinion  :wink:

Bloody disgraceful. Dav, please update how you get on ...maybe they'll start treating customers trying to pay over the odds with a bit more respect!

Offline Dav

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2010, 08:45:36 pm »
Yea it is a bit of a disgrace when someone has that kind of money you think they would bend over backwards and rectify any faults, especially as the car has only done that kind of mileage.

Beddie, please dont go out of your way but if you are local that would be great as I would like to know if it is back up to mint standard, and if not i'll be telling the guy what I think of him for trying to get me to travel all the way to see something that isn't as described!

Again, thanks.