Make a donation

Author Topic: My .:R32 fly in this Gti ointment  (Read 48757 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
Re: My .:R32 fly in this Gti ointment
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2009, 04:04:33 pm »
He he now you know why i said i hate them smug gets with the R32'z  Mocho and VC  :P its just to much for that piece although mat posted up a german sight that are a lot cheaper.  :smiley:

linkey  :jumpmove:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2009, 04:05:23 pm »
....welcome to MY world  :grin:

there are a number of companies making rear cf valances but the OSIR is the cream or the crop for finish and shape

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2009, 04:13:39 pm »
....welcome to MY world  :grin:

there are a number of companies making rear cf valances but the OSIR is the cream or the crop for finish and shape

do you have the OSIR one?

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2009, 04:17:16 pm »
Yup  :innocent:

<<<----- further details in my project

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 04:32:49 pm »
so where are the cheaper ones at?

MJT

« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2009, 07:51:29 pm »
CAR LOOKS  AWSOME AND IN THE BEST COLOUR

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2009, 07:56:22 pm »
HOLY SH!T, just had an email back from the TTShop and the OSIR carbon rear exhaust spoliler is.......

wait for it........

:surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

£419  :surprised:
it was 250 last year when i was planning on getting one!

Stone the crows  :confused:, you've just saved me a phone call tomorrow..thanks :happy2: 

Best wait till I get my bonus to see how much I'm gonna be getting first.. :signLOL:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2009, 08:17:34 pm »
the current exhange rate is massively different now to, it was £1 - $2 at one point last year

Offline Rocket

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • On the hunt for my first GTI
    • Carbon fibre skins from vinyls to parts
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2009, 11:45:37 am »
Just want to put my comment on this too and say, Very Cherry, my hats off to you for a quality car. Been reading this thread today and looks like this motor is going to be one of, if not the, best Golf to grace our planet! lol :drinking:
I've never really been sure on white cars, some work others don't, but for a start, with yours being an R32 AND white, its a winner! Looking forward to seeing more development photos and the car in the flesh, when are you going to be at a show with it? oh and have you posted your previous rides somewhere, would love to see those too?

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2009, 02:25:02 pm »
Just want to put my comment on this too and say, Very Cherry, my hats off to you for a quality car. Been reading this thread today and looks like this motor is going to be one of, if not the, best Golf to grace our planet! lol :drinking:
I've never really been sure on white cars, some work others don't, but for a start, with yours being an R32 AND white, its a winner! Looking forward to seeing more development photos and the car in the flesh, when are you going to be at a show with it? oh and have you posted your previous rides somewhere, would love to see those too?

:scared: :scared:  VC have you read the forum rules, no double accounts from the same computer, and no family members turning into fanboys.  :grin:

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2009, 02:47:16 pm »

:scared: :scared:  VC have you read the forum rules, no double accounts from the same computer, and no family members turning into fanboys.  :grin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :signIWS:

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2009, 03:33:16 pm »

aww cheers dude  :happy2: :drinking:

gunna try and do most shows this year, plymouth volksfest, action, gti international, edition 38, jamboree and a few more hopefully

:grin:

Offline VC

• Thank You
Pleasure - Pain
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2009, 03:07:24 pm »
So the sun got me out there to scrub the car, got her spotless then grabbed the tub of DoDo Supernaturel.

it jumped  :sad: the moment i took the lid of it just leapt for freedom....only used it once before.....thats £80 down the sh1tter  :angry015: it landed with a nice splat on the gravel rendering it now useless - unless i like scratches in my paint. the drive wont get tarmac'd for a couple of weeks yet...getting sick of the mud

gutted  :sad:

used some autoglym and cheered myself up with playing with some black electrical tape

i've wrapped the front grill bars to give me an idea on what it would look like sprayed....what do we think?

i like it.... ish, now just got to decide wether to blacken the badge surround or the badge or both

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2009, 03:08:32 pm »
(yes i know she needs lowering but that has to wait until the skirts are on)

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 22
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2009, 03:22:05 pm »
Looks lovely! I think you should darken the badge and the badge surround too!

Unlucky regarding the dodo juice incident, was it all ruined or just the face that hit the ground?
2008 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 2 NOW SOLD

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp
2000 Lotus Elise Sport160 - 160hp