Make a donation

Author Topic: I pick this up on the 1st of September...  (Read 11284 times)

Offline P10YRS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: I pick this up on the 1st of September...
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 09:33:19 am »
Lol! Don't worry Ash.. It soon come!! I been having flashbacks of that drive with Ben... The sound was insane!!! And how fast the belts went on too, lol!! Defo getting a Milly now!!  :happy2:

Phil you crazy man lol!! I still want to hear the Blueflame before i go out and buy a zaust!! But Bens does sound sick!! Was good meeting up yesterday Phil  :happy2:

Ready and waiting!!

I feel your pain.  I've not been to see mine, I think it might have tipped me over the edge as I'm currently trundling around in a Seat Leon Diseasal  :scared:

I cant stop going to see mine! im trying to find as many excuses to go there as possible lol  :drool: Im still driving around my mk6 which il keep if no one has bought it when the 1st comes round!

I have my kw v2s ready and waiting at g werks !
Poverty.. I have just turned 20 and its 2.2k with bell its cheaper than both my mk5 and 6 gtis..

You must be local to me as it takes me 20mins to get to central london...

Cheers for all the nice Comments!

Ahhh you are a youngster like me. London postcode? Insurance for us is a bastward!

Will have to meet up at some point, take some pics etc, my next one is ibis white.

Im from the bexley greenwich area what part are you from?

Im Essex mate im like 20mins from you im in Waltham Abbey just off m25! tkae some sick pics at the 02! I met up with a few cars yesterday edition 30 p up the westend was a laugh.

Offline Poverty

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 10:12:11 pm »
what have you ought pov?

Ibis TTRS mate.

Im Essex mate im like 20mins from you im in Waltham Abbey just off m25! tkae some sick pics at the 02! I met up with a few cars yesterday edition 30 p up the westend was a laugh.

Cool deffo meet up at some point. BTW did you go with the cobra 5 trak or did they not try to sell that to you? Im not sure I want the hassle of having to carry my car keys and a seperate key card

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 11:00:12 pm »
what have you bought pov?

Ibis TTRS mate.

good man.  AWD FTW.  after driving a few scoobies, evos and an MPS im really not interested in FWD anymore. 

good thing is jonnyC has already done the leg work with revo for the tuning, so you shoud be able to go straight into stage 2 id bet??

Offline Edition_30_P

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 6
  • Edition 30 P
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 11:07:20 pm »
Ash, if you find anyone with a Blueflame let me know cos, I kinda wanna hear one in the flesh too! Still wanna get ma Milly tho  :grin:
MK5 Golf GTI Edition 30|APR Stage 2+|Milltek Non Res TBE Decat|ITG Intake| Forge Twintercooler|Autotech HPFP Internals|Forge DV|R8 Oil Cap|AP Coilovers|WALK Kit|ECS Dog Mount| THS Mounts|Eibach F&R Anti Roll Bars|Sachs Uprated Clutch

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010, 11:08:30 pm »
what have you bought pov?

Ibis TTRS mate.

good man.  AWD FTW.  after driving a few scoobies, evos and an MPS im really not interested in FWD anymore. 

good thing is jonnyC has already done the leg work with revo for the tuning, so you shoud be able to go straight into stage 2 id bet??

After having a go in my mates evo, even though in a straight line its no quicker than my k1 is/was it felt much quicker, after every gear change there was a massive shove you into the back of your seats feeling. I thought my car pushed me back alot but its a toy in comparison.

Yep will be going stage 2 soon enough, once my wallet has recovered. Stage 1 will probably come november, then treat myself to a milly for xmas.

I still have a blueflame downpipe for sale lads! Mucho Cheapness!

Offline Rich

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 8
  • Buy Land, They Don't Make It Anymore
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2010, 11:09:00 pm »
Very nice !
~ Golf MK5 Pirelli ~ 36k Miles and continuing!

Offline P10YRS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2010, 09:58:43 am »
Sounds good poverty!

I was down at g werks hq yesterday with benr who had a nice new set of shoes fitted and even next wed or thursday im having kw v2s fitted and a milly and new shoes ready for edition 38! Also got a twintake coming but thats not going on till shes run in then stage 1!