All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Red GTi badges

<< < (2/19) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 02, 2008, 07:45:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 02, 2008, 07:31:32 pm ---I think everyone's seen mine by now!  :wink: :wink:

From what I've seen Shaun, unless you go for the OEM badges they start to discolour and pitt within the first 6 months or so. So in answer to one of your question's, the front one will cost you at least £50 + then youv'e got to pull the thing apart!!  :surprised:

--- End quote ---

is there even a OEM one available ?, the £50 one is a made up one isnt it ?

--- End quote ---

It is OEM but for the MK4, then you have to transfer the letters. Im now onto my third (cheap) rear and the front one looks as good as the day I fitted it!  :happy2:

Greeners:
Here you go,

182_blue:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 02, 2008, 07:50:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 02, 2008, 07:45:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 02, 2008, 07:31:32 pm ---I think everyone's seen mine by now!  :wink: :wink:

From what I've seen Shaun, unless you go for the OEM badges they start to discolour and pitt within the first 6 months or so. So in answer to one of your question's, the front one will cost you at least £50 + then youv'e got to pull the thing apart!!  :surprised:

--- End quote ---

is there even a OEM one available ?, the £50 one is a made up one isnt it ?

--- End quote ---

It is OEM but for the MK4, then you have to transfer the letters. Im now onto my third (cheap) rear and the front one looks as good as the day I fitted it!  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

where did you get the OEM one ?

Greeners:
Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=400001565901

But im pretty sure mine was from the state's? OEMplus maybe?

neg:
The 6quid one's from ebay also are a incy bit smaller - not that you would notice though.

The OEM one would be nice - but 50 smackers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version