Make a donation

Author Topic: STOLEN! MKV R32  (Read 2400 times)

Offline T88OMM

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
STOLEN! MKV R32
« on: September 04, 2010, 01:54:19 pm »
If you live in the North West could you keep your eyes peeled for a black 5 door MKV R32, it's a 58 plate, I will get the full reg later.

It's a work colleagues, barstewardss came through the back door and completely trashed the house and took the car and other valuable belongings! I know it's a long shot, it was taken from Sale if anyone wants to know!  :fighting:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline WYTHIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
Re: STOLEN! MKV R32
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:23:29 pm »
If its the same one Ive seen this mentioned on a diffrent forum last week did they take a mini aswell thats what was mentioned on a diffrent forum?
They are spineless ****s i had to sneeks in my garden last week they were mooching my mk5 gti and the mrs"s civic type r by time i got out of the door they were gone :confused:stockport police have sh*t my mrs up by telling her we have the most desirable cars for stockports twoccers shes had the type r for 6 years and ive had the a year and this is the 1st ever knowing time this has happened.The copper that spoke to my mrs said its a gang that are breaking into houses weilding machetes :scared:so ive purchased my own machete :drinking:ramped up the house alarm and fitted to more light sensors and changed the front door to rock door to keep the f*ckers at bay

Offline WYTHIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 04:26:37 pm »
Ive just copyed this off kroozinnorthwest
Hi guys, jus thought if anybody has seen a black MK5 GOLF R32 3 DOOR, tinted windows, graphite grey standard R32 wheels on it, also a black mini cooper S, these cars were both stolen last night from my mates house in sale has any body seen these parked up?? yes theyre were viciously taken at aroun 11pm, when 4 guys came storming in. all your help will be appreciated, have you seen these parked up anywhere? no doubt the plates have probably been changed, only way you will now is by looking at the tax disc

reg for R32 is Y7 ALK

Black mini cooper is 20000M

BOTH private registrations.

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 05:04:00 pm »
Welcome to Manchester!  :fighting:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 07:22:30 pm »
Machete v machete. The outcome of that can only be bad.

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 08:15:10 pm »

Very true, if they want it, they can have it  :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 08:25:05 pm »

x2

Unless you know what your doing and are prepared to use it, which i would suggest at 2am when someone is stood over you in a ski mask and machete in hand your not, it's safer to give them the keys.

Your car can be replaced, you can't!!!

Offline WYTHIT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 06:46:37 pm »
They can have the keys and cars but if they step foot upstairs im going to protect myself

Offline holty

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 01:41:42 pm »
They can have the keys and cars but if they step foot upstairs im going to protect myself

that's exactly what i thought until i had 3 of them in my room. Best thing is to give them the keys and get them off your property. I didn't want anything nasty to happen to the missus.

These stories are getting more and more frequent, its horrible. Will keep my eyes peeled for the R  :smiley: