Make a donation

Author Topic: Should I worry  (Read 5480 times)

Offline SeanyK

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 14
    • Email
Re: Should I worry
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 11:45:35 pm »
Yeah, it's always been the case, as others have mentioned.

The worst time, was when I had a MK3 Ibiza Cupra, it was silver and really looked nice, I was at a Tesco's, parked in the furthest space from the store entrance, only to come out 5 minutes later to find a crap Ford Mondeo parked so close to me, I couldn't actually get in the car through the drivers side! I couldn't believe it, it was as blunt and deliberate as you like, pathetic, literally had to climb in the passenger side to get in my own car!

However, I won't say exactly what I did, but that car did not go unharmed - childish maybe, but at the end of the day that was a real deliberate thing that was done by them, and for nothing, it's not like i'd taken the last space! There were about 50 free spaces around me!

Offline Ands GTi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 08:41:51 pm »
Try as you might to get a space away from the madding crowd...the following is an example that seems to happen to me in Asda  :mad:

So I parked here...as you can see VIRTUALLY EMPTY car park. The van on the left spoils the punchline but it WAS NOT there when I left!

...On return from my shopping. (note that I had parked over the chevrons to give more room in case a plonker came and parked in the bay next to me)...What I hadnt realised is that some tit would come and park in the small space besides me to the right...btw IT is NOT a space..  :stupid:

Should you worry?.....NOT if you take the wifes car on the shopping run!

I get this all the time with mine. My GTI seems to be a magnet for other cars. I could park the other end of the car park but I still get some muppet that parks right agaist my door.  :fighting:
MK5 (06) GTI; Previous: (57) Audi A3 TDI & (05) Seat Leon Cupra R 225 & (51) Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20VT

Offline Ands GTi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 08:42:43 pm »

Im so bad for this, went to a BBQ a few days ago with my boyfriend and he had already told me there would be a good place for me to park! Got there, couldnt not find anywhere i liked so we ended up having a huge row and me driving home!  :signLOL: I hate leaving my GTI any where!!

....I find it refreshing to learn of a girlie who thinks like this  :happy2:. It's usually thought of as a blokey thing and criticised by the female of the species.

Yep have to agree. Good on you girl! :happy2:
MK5 (06) GTI; Previous: (57) Audi A3 TDI & (05) Seat Leon Cupra R 225 & (51) Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20VT