Make a donation

Author Topic: Freebee App - Today Only  (Read 1654 times)

Offline vRStu

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
Freebee App - Today Only
« on: September 09, 2010, 11:25:00 pm »
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/zumocast/id386461020?mt=8

Play your video and music collection that's spread across all your computers from your iPhone/iPad. No upload or sync required, the videos and music stay on your computers!

**Audio quality on 3G: We are working on improving the audio quality when streaming over 3G. This will be released in the next update.**

**Windows Users: We are aware of an issue with playing certain files with non-english names (japanese and a few other unicode char sets). We are working on a fix and it will be released shortly**

App Features:

* Video and Music Streaming *

Videos and music located on your computer are streamed real-time over 3G or WiFi to your iPad and iPhone. You no longer have to sync your media. ZumoCast works great with a Mac or PC.

* Instant Playback *

Videos and music play instantly, as if they were present on your iPhone or iPad.

* Real-time Adaptive Transcoding *

Videos are transcoded real-time to work with iPad and iPhone, so you don't have to worry about converting videos from one format to another. ZumoCast supports many formats including AVI, MP4, 3GPP, Flash Video, and QuickTime.

* Access files from iPhone and iPad *

Files and documents located on your computers can be viewed and saved on your iPhone and iPad. And exported to other apps!

* Download to iPhone and iPad *

Videos, music, and files located on your computer can be downloaded to your iPhone and iPad with a single tap. ZumoCast will convert them to an iPhone-friendly format so you can enjoy them offline.

* Access from any web browser *

Files, videos, and music can also be viewed from any web browser by logging into www.zumocast.com.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 11:33:57 am by vRStu »
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline S2 Ant

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 21
Re: Freebee App - Today Only
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 11:26:44 pm »
 :indifferent: :indifferent:

This Apple stuff is boring
Ant

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 08:22:24 am »
So don't read or reply to said threads then :stupid: :confused:

Offline gtipirelli

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Golf GTi Pirelli
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 09:09:31 am »
Stu
My wife is away with the iPad this morning and my company PC will not let me into the attachment - what is the App please so I can download it later.

I assume that given that you posted late last night that the App is free today - Friday - as opposed to yesterday

thanks
Golf GTi Pirelli - Diamond Black, 5 Door - SOLD
now 718 Cayman S PDK

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 09:13:45 am »
It allows you to stream audio/video etc from all your pc/mac to your iPhone or iPad over 3G or wifi.

No sync or anything required just a one time set up on the PC/Mac and the app on your iPhone or iPad and away you go :happy2:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 11:32:56 am »
Also seems VLC is on it's way to the iPad -

http://applidium.com/en/applications/vlc

You wish you could play a video file on your iPad, no matter its format ? So did we. That’s why we ported the famous VLC Media Player to the iPad.
Very soon, you’ll be able to download VLC for free on the AppStore. Supporting nearly every video format.
Info : The application is currently being reviewed by Apple for acceptance on the AppStore.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 11:34:51 am »
Stu
My wife is away with the iPad this morning and my company PC will not let me into the attachment - what is the App please so I can download it later.

I assume that given that you posted late last night that the App is free today - Friday - as opposed to yesterday

thanks

I've added a description.  It's still free at the moment.  :happy2:
Stu...

Offline gtipirelli

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • Golf GTi Pirelli
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 12:09:02 pm »
thankyou
Golf GTi Pirelli - Diamond Black, 5 Door - SOLD
now 718 Cayman S PDK

Offline icenutter

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 02:02:22 pm »
Looks like a useful app.
Get all your sports nutrition products here; http://www.myprotein.co.uk and use the code MP73153 to get 5% off your first order.

Offline TonyZed

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 05:43:47 pm »
Looks good Stu, thanks :drinking:

TonyZ