All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

club stands

(1/5) > >>

MAT ED30:
ok new site so what about getting club stands for the shows next year are we going to be doing them as a club?

SteveP:
That would be great if we can get enough interest  :happy2:

I think it would be good to start putting together a shows and events calendar too so we can plan some of these things a bit in advance.

MAT ED30:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 02, 2008, 10:37:01 pm ---That would be great if we can get enough interest  :happy2:

I think it would be good to start putting together a shows and events calendar too so we can plan some of these things a bit in advance.

--- End quote ---

i was thinking the same  :happy2: as it would be good to get al  the mk5 boys together next year :grouphug:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 02, 2008, 10:37:01 pm ---That would be great if we can get enough interest  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

That is a damn fine idea!! As mentioned me and Flora aka Markymark are already booked up for Ultimate Dubs  :happy2:

SteveP:
Ok I will get a events and shows section sorted tomorrow.

Anyone how know the dates and locations for the major VW event for the coming month's if you could post these up so I have some things to start us off that would be great.  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version