All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

club stands

<< < (3/5) > >>

joesgti:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on November 03, 2008, 09:32:22 am ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 03, 2008, 09:30:42 am ---we could also arrange the nurburgring as a forum trip  :grouphug:

and maybe a (every other) monthly meet! that EVERYONE has to go to!!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

ring trip you know i am always up for that and was thinking of going in april/may time  :driver:

--- End quote ---

and if your defo going then then id be up for going down with you  :driver:

T88OMM:
Good idea. I am looking into going to a few shoes next year so a club stand would be perfect!  :happy2: :drool:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 03, 2008, 01:28:33 pm ---Good idea. I am looking into going to a few shoes next year so a club stand would be perfect!  :happy2: :drool:

--- End quote ---

Sorry can't help with Shoes  :signLOL:

I will definatly organise club stands at the major VW event's (where they are available) and we have enough demand.  :smiley:

T88OMM:
Ooopps!  :grin: :jumpmove: :rolleye: I meant 'SHOWS'  :P

joesgti:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 03, 2008, 01:34:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 03, 2008, 01:28:33 pm ---Good idea. I am looking into going to a few shoes next year so a club stand would be perfect!  :happy2: :drool:

--- End quote ---

Sorry can't help with Shoes  :signLOL:

I will definatly organise club stands at the major VW event's (where they are available) and we have enough demand.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

if your organising a club stand at shows then you need people to defo be there, not say thel go then drop out a day before, also a big banner to lay on the ground infront of the cars would be good. we would need to raise money for this thow. maybe a forum RR day and pay 5 pounds each more to raise abit of cash for the forum  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version