All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

club stands

<< < (4/5) > >>

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on November 02, 2008, 10:38:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: SteveP on November 02, 2008, 10:37:01 pm ---That would be great if we can get enough interest  :happy2:

I think it would be good to start putting together a shows and events calendar too so we can plan some of these things a bit in advance.

--- End quote ---

i was thinking the same  :happy2: as it would be good to get al  the mk5 boys together next year :grouphug:

--- End quote ---

OK, so I'll bring my RS then!  :evilgrin:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on November 03, 2008, 12:00:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 03, 2008, 09:30:42 am ---and maybe a (every other) monthly meet! that EVERYONE has to go to!!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

That would be really good. Do it in a central location to everyone (I appreciate that that is going to be quite hard!!), so that driving distances are equal(ish). Hmm dunno, deciding on locations may be pretty hard. I guess we could do it in different locations every month, but then you may get people that are only prepared to go to their local ones, but others who are prepared to travel - potential arguments of forum dedication  :grin:

--- End quote ---

Donington Park.  Can't get more central than that.

joesgti:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on November 03, 2008, 02:45:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on November 03, 2008, 12:00:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 03, 2008, 09:30:42 am ---and maybe a (every other) monthly meet! that EVERYONE has to go to!!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

That would be really good. Do it in a central location to everyone (I appreciate that that is going to be quite hard!!), so that driving distances are equal(ish). Hmm dunno, deciding on locations may be pretty hard. I guess we could do it in different locations every month, but then you may get people that are only prepared to go to their local ones, but others who are prepared to travel - potential arguments of forum dedication  :grin:

--- End quote ---

Donington Park.  Can't get more central than that.

--- End quote ---

id do that!  :happy2:

Teutonic_Tamer:
Joe, we tried that on the other side though, but no one carried it through.  :sleepy:

joesgti:
well il organise it but i dont really know much about donnington park. SteveP needs a shows section ASAP  :mad:  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version