Make a donation

Author Topic: My Edition 30  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Ed30-Abz

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
My Edition 30
« on: September 16, 2010, 10:51:25 pm »
After months of looking in, finally decided to join in  :scared:

Decided back in March that I wanted an Edition 30. I wanted a DSG model with sunroof & sat nav.

Couldn't find one anywhere near home (Aberdeen), so started to look further south. In April, I eventually found one in Huddersfield !

Well worth it though - I love it  :happy2:

Discovered after a couple of days that a black car is a nightmare to keep clean, although imho it's the best looking colour when gleaming, and that it costs me about £1 a mile on petrol when I'm not driving like Miss Daisy  :confused:    

Here's a few pic's -

Cheers

Richard
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 07:54:11 am by Ed30-Abz »

Offline S800BRN

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 27
    • Email
Re: My Edition 30
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 11:07:06 pm »
I really like the Ed30 half leather interior. Even the little touches like the red stitching on the wheel make a big difference.
How you liking the DSG? Any mods planned?

Offline Ed30-Abz

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 11:13:25 pm »
Yeah, it's nice. Had a GT Sport before this - couldn't believe the difference with all the little extras.
I do like the DSG most days, but there are times when I miss the manual. Love the paddels though !
Nothing planned - I'm too old mate ! My 17 year old has just got his first car & keeps suggesting things - not brave enough though.
You done anything to yours ?

Offline dajonic

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 11:15:46 pm »
Damn black looks good when its clean. Why the hell did they have to park that rock crusher in the next compound to my works car park!! :fighting:

Offline S800BRN

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 27
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 11:26:37 pm »
Yeah, it's nice. Had a GT Sport before this - couldn't believe the difference with all the little extras.
I do like the DSG most days, but there are times when I miss the manual. Love the paddels though !
Nothing planned - I'm too old mate ! My 17 year old has just got his first car & keeps suggesting things - not brave enough though.
You done anything to yours ?
I had a GT Sport before my GTI too. I had the 140.
 I've not done much to mine and don't plan much. Just cosmetic bits and bobs really. I fancy gettin it lowered a wee bit and maybe a change of wheels at some point.

Offline Golfgirl

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 01:18:08 am »
Nice and shiny :happy2:

FOR SALE!