Make a donation

Author Topic: Tyre Pressure Gauge found at muchos cheapness people  (Read 2348 times)

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
Tyre Pressure Gauge found at muchos cheapness people
« on: February 06, 2009, 07:15:51 pm »
Bought this:

a mere 25p!!!

Tesco's is having a clearout, it's not built by NASA but it's fine for the boot of the car (incase the digi one dies)

after the thread on low tyre pressures i thought people might like the heads up  :drinking: most Tesco's follow a similar pattern

Phil Mcavity

Re: Tyre Pressure Gauge found at muchos cheapness people
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 07:22:30 pm »
was £1.00, now 99p!!!! Tesco's discounts cant be sniffed at! a whole 1p saving!!.

25 pennies is worth a try indeed  :happy2:

Hope it reads accuratly  :laugh:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 07:31:36 pm »
Tesco have been selling Philips Battery Razors which are £11.50 in Adsa and £1.50 in Tesco - A mistake me thinks.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 07:34:33 pm »
its only as a backup, not gunna sniff at it for 25p  :party:

tesco's keeps making weird mistakes,  pack of coke 2ltr bottles is MORE expensive than if i buy them individually...i didnt think they were allowed to do things like that

it was my 1st trip to tesco's in many weeks, the mrs doesnt like me going because i get trolley rage and start races :grin:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 07:53:01 pm »
ROFL! How the hell do you race trolleys?

Admittedly I used to push them really fast and then stand on the edges of the trolley for a free ride. Worked when I was a kid. Doesn't work so well now! :laugh:

Think I'll take a trip to halfrauds tomorrow. It's about a minute walk from me!

VC, have you used it against the digital one and seen how accurate it is? Would be interesting to know. I plan on buying on of these and taking the analogue and the digital one with me to the petrol station. Tesco's one is digital too so I can calibrate all three and then know if the tescos gives a reading of 30psi, it's 27 psi digital and 25psi analogue (as an example).

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 09:37:18 pm »
I haven't had a chance to test them yet, i want to compare the 25p gauge with the £15 halfrauds digi one and the £40 digi compressors one. possibly give them a spin in the morning

as for the trolley racing, don't act like it's never crossed your mind?  :evilgrin:

when 2 people with trolleys (normally blokes) make eye contact when travelling down aisles at the same pace you tend to look away. not me...i speed up and stay locked on lol  :grin: 9 times out of 10 people will at least race you to the end of the row

i'm infamous for getting booted out of carbis bay tescos for sprinting the length of the store racing a woman who was at least 50, the red mist decended and she really went for it and there was no way i was losing, i hit a member of staff whilst hard cornering into the frozen section and was kindly asked to leave the store, the woman smiled and merely cruised off

and yes, i was banned from pushing the kids pushchairs when they were little too  :grin:

i was also 'removed' from toys r us in boston USA for racing space hoppers...but thats another story  :grin:

Offline vwrascal

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 28
  • If it aint rubbin you aint dubbin
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 09:40:45 pm »
^^^^
I hope I never grow up too     :jumpmove: :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 11:57:07 pm »
Sounds like you have a lot more "clean" fun than I do VC. :laugh:

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.