• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
:(
« on: September 24, 2010, 08:48:16 am »
Right nice friday morning topic here!

Just split up with my girlfriend last night! She had decided and all at once that was it. She had been hanging out with other guys while i was away in london on business.
She was with him last night and supposedly this weekend too.. she claims nothing in it, but i dont buy it for one second.. well id ont know what to believe.

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
Re: :(
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 09:06:22 am »
sorry to hear that, never a good thing on any morning.

Ifti

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 09:10:03 am »
Chin up lad, you're finally FREE!

Offline TopsGTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 09:34:08 am »
Never easy at first dude but time is the great healer!!  Keep smiling fella  :happy2:

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 09:55:54 am »
Thats not on, couple of good things at least it seems she ended it before shacking up with anyone else, and its Friday so at least you can go out on the beers with your mates and have some fun rather than mopping around the house/office.  And this is just my opinion but if she was prepared to end it so quickly then your better off without her as she is clearly fickle!

As mentioned chin up and get some plans sorted to have a great weekend  :drinking:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 09:58:24 am »
sorry to hear that but as you mention it does sound funny her explanation & your better of moving on

Offline u01atc8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 11:57:17 am »
thanks people for the comments. Its just hard and i know im a fool if we get back together but still i want to and its soo difficult because i still madly love her!  :love:! Doesnt halp when we are both as stuborn as each other.

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 12:06:29 pm »
Its all alot easier for us mate sat on the outside!  Hope whatever you do that it works out, I would certainly be taking the opportunity to enjoy the weekend and get some space to think it all over.as its all a bit fresh   :sad1:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline u01atc8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 12:44:19 pm »
i feel sick at the thought of us splitting  :sick: and it would kill me to find out for sure if she has got with sed guy...  :fighting:

Offline sam

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
    • Calibre Connections LLP
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 01:24:59 pm »
Not good sounds like your best off apart. :( :sad1:

Hope you feel better soon.

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 01:49:33 pm »
Dont worry mate, it will feel sh*te for a week or so but theres plenty of other girls out there!! keep you chin up and get out with your mates, youl soon get over it and wonder why you were even bothered in the first place!  :happy2:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline markc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 05:47:56 pm »
Take it easy fella, I know how your feeling  :sick:  I've been there mate, exactly the same situation a long while ago.

It will hurt for a while, weeks, months .......who knows ?  Just dont be spending time on your own too much right now, your head is gonna be your worst enemy  :scared:  Spend time with your mates or family and try to relax, your doing the right thing now by discussing it with people  :happy2:

Yes the worst has just happened, but things WILL get better !!!

All the best now, and stay positive.
Had: Edition 30, 3 Door Manual, Pearl Black, Cruise Control, IPod Prep, Arm Rest, Auto Lights and Wipers

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 07:02:33 pm »
what you need is to go out and get yourself some clunge

Offline BenR

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 07:16:49 pm »
Keep your chin up mate, yeah it will be hard for the next couple of weeks but spend plenty of time around people, mates and family as mentioned above, keep yourself busy and your mind busy! You will be alrite and there is plenty of other birds out there.

If she has been with said bloke you deserve better mate...

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2010, 10:01:08 pm »
Sorry to hear about this. Put it this way - would you have preferred it if she had left you now or say after you were married/had kids/bought a house? Would you go back to her if you knew she'd break your heart all over again.

It hurts mate. It will keep on hurting but as said above, don't let yourself ge too depressed about this. Get out. Go for a drive. Chill out with mates.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.