Author Topic: :(  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Golfgirl

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 23
Re: :(
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 11:16:17 am »
Having been in a similar situation recently I can sympathise with you :confused:

FOR SALE!

Offline u01atc8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 10:36:57 am »
what you need is to go out and get yourself some clunge

So after all your advice and printing out the badge (Joke) i went out and with some wise words of wisdom from Mr Budwiser and absolute vodka! LOL i went out and bagged my self a few  :love: the went back to a ansolutley stunning girls house for the "after Party"   :evilgrin: ( she proceeded to call me 5 times while i was a little busy shall we say)  :happy2:

was that bad of me when im going on about how much i still love her.. (obviously i wasnt saying that on saturday night haha!) totally confused now!

Got to say the girls i have cheeky wee  :love:'s with and the other girl afterwords were all out of my league i think but i did it some how!  :laugh:

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 10:49:50 am »
Thats the well know, your still acting like your in a relationship so not drooling over anything that walks past effect, Women can sense a desperate man at 20 paces so since you werent desperate for some attention you got attention....  (im feeling very descriptive today!!!)

You now have a bit of power over the ex as you werent there mopping after her when she called, and your confused as you now have options rather than the ex taking all your options away.. 

Anyway glad you had a good weekend and im sure things are looking up now  :evilgrin:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 11:03:34 am »
I agree with most of the advice already posted and of course, our various supportive words actually do help.

However, I think it's good that your beloved has the strength of character to be upfront with you even if it hurts. If you really love someone it tends to be in spite of their faults and no-one is perfect anyway. On the other hand, if she doesn't love you enough, then it's time to move on.

Whatever you do, don't dwell on the idea of her and other guys - All that matters is you and her and whether that works, or not. You need to be more selfish (like me!).

Be your own complete person and never split yourself in half for the sake of any other human being. That expression "my other half" is total rubbish and doesn't reflect well on anyone who thinks like that.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 02:52:40 pm »

So after all your advice and printing out the badge (Joke) i went out and with some wise words of wisdom from Mr Budwiser and absolute vodka! LOL i went out and bagged my self a few  :love: the went back to a ansolutley stunning girls house for the "after Party"   :evilgrin: ( she proceeded to call me 5 times while i was a little busy shall we say)  :happy2:

was that bad of me when im going on about how much i still love her.. (obviously i wasnt saying that on saturday night haha!) totally confused now!

Got to say the girls i have cheeky wee  :love:'s with and the other girl afterwords were all out of my league i think but i did it some how!  :laugh:

Thats what being single is all about. Im single and dont intend to get in a relationship unless its someone like Katy Perry/Cheryl Tweedy/Megan Fox  :evilgrin:
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline chungE

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 03:37:37 pm »
Unlucky dude, my mate and his gf split up then got back together and split up again. Im sure you'll find someone much more deserving of you.