Make a donation

Author Topic: Some GTI Youtube Links (USA 'Fast' Ads plus Helga!)  (Read 3931 times)

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
Some GTI Youtube Links (USA 'Fast' Ads plus Helga!)
« on: October 03, 2010, 11:07:51 am »
Found these on youtube yesterday , apologies if they have been posted before.

Fast Ads

Much better than our 'Singing in the rain' remix ads!

Joyride with Helga

Pt1 

Pt 2

2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Some GTI Youtube Links (USA 'Fast' Ads plus Helga!)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:11:34 am »
Other USA GTI ads

hahaha :)

Classic!

:)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 11:18:20 am »
I've been trying to find that ad in which a young couple are in bed in the morning... She gets up and has a shower etc while he's still asleep... He's dreaming of driving his white Mk5 GTI and when she switches on the shower he's driving through heavy rain. And on it goes with such connections until... Aha! that would be telling.

Anyone seen it or got a link?

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 01:55:25 pm »
Ive looked but cant find it on Youtube , sorry.

Offline ub7rm

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 04:11:20 pm »
I've been trying to find that ad in which a young couple are in bed in the morning... She gets up and has a shower etc while he's still asleep... He's dreaming of driving his white Mk5 GTI and when she switches on the shower he's driving through heavy rain. And on it goes with such connections until... Aha! that would be telling.

Best GTI ad ever.  The soundtrack was done especially for this ad and isn't available for download - I even asked the ad agency who did it!  :sad1:
Sepang Blue S4 BE Avant

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 06:03:16 pm »

Best GTI ad ever.  The soundtrack was done especially for this ad and isn't available for download - I even asked the ad agency who did it!  :sad1:
Thats mint , never came up on my search for some reason! Oh and hes got the same keyring as me! :happy2:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 06:04:52 pm by dmac1969 »

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 08:41:24 pm »

Best GTI ad ever.  The soundtrack was done especially for this ad and isn't available for download - I even asked the ad agency who did it!  :sad1:

....Brilliant isn't it! Gotta be my favourite GTI ad too  :drinking: Thx for finding it, buddy :drinking:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline 94Luke

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 05:00:09 pm »

Best GTI ad ever. 
The soundtrack was done especially for this ad and isn't available for download - I even asked the ad agency who did it!  :sad1:

Probably the best car ad I've seen, not cheesy or pushy, reminds me why I like driving too :wink: Really want that soundtrack though!

Offline ub7rm

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 06:28:13 pm »

Best GTI ad ever.  
The soundtrack was done especially for this ad and isn't available for download - I even asked the ad agency who did it!  :sad1:

Probably the best car ad I've seen, not cheesy or pushy, reminds me why I like driving too :wink: Really want that soundtrack though!

The ad was commisioned by VW South Africa and they had Theo Crous remix 'sweet dreams' for the ad.  Why it was never commercially released I don't know as its the best version of that song I've heard.  I'd love to be corrected but I can't find it anywhere - I emailed the ad agency a year or so ago and they couldn't provide the track either  :sad1:  
Sepang Blue S4 BE Avant

Offline Tara

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
  • If it doesnt break...your not going hard enough!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 01:22:29 pm »
Ive got a VW Fast :)

Ifti

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 09:35:23 pm »

I was just about to ask what song it was!!!

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 10:43:49 pm »
Ive got a VW Fast :)

Where do you get them? I wouldnt mind an original one if possible , I know you can still get the Fast Jr new as its in another thread somewhere.