Make a donation

Author Topic: Hi all! new member Mk2 Cupra!  (Read 5534 times)

csman

Re: Hi all! new member Mk2 Cupra!
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2010, 09:14:03 am »
Thanks for the welcomes!

I had a Mk1 cupra R it was great! is that your porsche?

My MK2 cupra will be stage 2+ on the 13th dec i can not wait :evilgrin:

Cheers
J
Indeed that was me at the ring.  Traded that car last year for a C4S Cab.  Your going to give a few Carrera's a fright with stage 2 Leon :signLOL:  Trust me, I know!
Cheers,
csman

Offline jcr280

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2010, 12:33:28 pm »
Sunglasses ron- im calling AMD to speak to them regarding the difference between the two maps-Revo-AMD Stg2 in terms of power delivery etc, i was dead set on revo but AMD are offering me a good price as they are fitting the pump an cam follower aswell, i know revo is very popular.whats your thoughts? is it just a matter of revo being most tried an tested?

csman-great! i love porsches i have a soft spot for them thats for sure! C4s cab sounds very nice, the leon will scare some very quick cars indeed! i hope to be in a porsche in the next few years when my daughter is older an doesnt need a mountain of stuff to go with her! we could always use my partners car but then that would be boring on a day trip out!! :wink:

J

csman

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2010, 05:11:05 pm »

csman-great! i love porsches i have a soft spot for them thats for sure! C4s cab sounds very nice, the leon will scare some very quick cars indeed! i hope to be in a porsche in the next few years when my daughter is older an doesnt need a mountain of stuff to go with her! we could always use my partners car but then that would be boring on a day trip out!! :wink:

J

At risk of going off VW topic, 911 can transport me, my wife, my 1 year old daughter in child seat, with a large "child stuff bag", and a Quinny Zapp buggy in comfort.  They are very practical cars for a day out.  Don't work for staying away unless destination provides a travel cot for the little one and the wife can survive with limited shoe and makeup supplies :grin:.

Offline jcr280

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 05:27:32 pm »
CSMAN-  :surprised: wow really! that is great to know! im going to show this to my partner and let her see what you have to say about it!! I did go to look around a few but i didn't get to really try it out for size, i wasn't really ready to purchase at the time due to her arrival! but its good to know! i like to own a car to drive whenever is possible not left at home or for just me to enjoy!

I have been on he phone to AMD this afternoon and booked in for REVO stage 2+ Ben@AMD told me that REVO have the best map out of the two for anything over stage 1, so i had to have it!

And seats should arrive next week if all goes well! xmas has come early!

J

Offline paulgrant

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 11:48:58 am »
Welcome mate

also a new cupra owner here

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2010, 03:26:42 pm »
Hi and welcome.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline jcr280

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 02:44:24 pm »
 :drinking: