Make a donation

Author Topic: iPhone4 cases - what you got?  (Read 4293 times)

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
iPhone4 cases - what you got?
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:48:40 pm »
Need a case, some of the cooler one's dont seems to be available yet so what are my options?

invisibleshield for the screen obviously ...

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
Re: iPhone4 cases - what you got?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:54:41 pm »
I have a pearl black incipio feather. 1mm thick so barely notice it although I provides plenty of protection. IMO it's the best case on the Market

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:55:32 pm »
I have received my Shipping Confirmation for this (along with a real carbon fibre back plate)  today  :party: :party: :party:

1 of only 500 - Details here http://www.elementcase.com/extreme.html

These are being sold on eBay at nearly double the price  :stupid: :stupid:

See here Stupid Clicky
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:58:39 pm by vRS Carl »

Ifti

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 09:44:47 am »
That looks really nice!

I just use a black Apple bumper.....

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 03:08:26 pm »
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • gone old skool
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 04:56:14 pm »
Liking the thin cases - the first one doesn go upto the screen so if you happened to drop it on the corner then it would probably break the screen.

The clear case looks good, shame to hide the design - Stu, do you actually have this one?

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 06:57:08 pm »
Anyone used any of the Mili Powerspring cases?!

My iPhone 4 should be getting delivered this week and I quite like the thought of the extended battery life as long as the phone doesn't become too big with it on.

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 08:01:31 pm »
Yes I have the Incase mate, I got it on a recommend from the guys at my local Apple Store.  I was fortunate to get it as part of the free case programme and I have recommended it to several other people who seem to like it.

I really like it, it's strong, neat and doesn't ruin the tactile feel of the handset.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • gone old skool
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 09:02:08 pm »
makes it sell slippy?  dont want to drop it  :sad1:

Ifti

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 09:09:44 pm »
I got the same clear case as my free case.
Didnt like it at all so sold it on eBay  :wink:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 09:11:53 pm »
makes it sell slippy?  dont want to drop it  :sad1:

Do you mean feel slippy?  Not in my opinion, nice and unobtrusive.

I tried one of those Apple bumpers that Carl kindly loaned to me but thought it ruined the feel of the handset - each to their own I guess.
Stu...

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • gone old skool
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 11:39:59 pm »
Element case looks great but not likely to see one soon.  the Incase looks good - think I am swaying towards this one for now.

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 09:58:59 pm »
I think I may have went a bit over the top but i've just ordered these 3 products.......

Marware CEO Leather Flip-Vue Case.. http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/15640776/Marware-CEO-Leather-Flip-Vue-Case-For-iPhone-4-Brown/Product.html#

Marware MicroShell Case.. http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/15672880/Marware-MicroShell-Case-For-iPhone-4-White/Product.html#

Zagg InvisibleSHILED - Maximum Coverage.. http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/15502765/Zagg-InvisibleSHIELDTM-For-Apple-iPhone-4-Maximum-Coverage-SHIELD/Product.html

Hopefully that will keep the scratches to a minimum, if it doesnt then I don't know what will!

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline bowie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 10:19:48 pm »
Three ! I bought seven ! lol !  First up , switcheasy pure protect+ ( front & rear screen protectors) , second was switcheasy Nude ( clear case that covers rear & sides but leaves the front exposed) , third the griffin reveal ( clear rear and rubbery side protection) , fourth was griffin etch ( same as reveal with fake carbon back) , fifth Speck pixelskin , sixth switcheasy colours in lime green and seventh and currently using Apple bumper .

Chris.
2010 Golf R DSG. Reflex. 3dr.

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 10:31:05 pm »
Wow, can't beat a bit of choice!! I saw an iphone someone had advertised on here a while ago that had loads of different cases with it!

I plan on using all 3 at the same time to start with and might look into getting a Mili Powerspring, see how the battery life goes first I think.

Matt