Make a donation

Author Topic: Not been around much....  (Read 1196 times)

Offline CocoPops

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 11
    • Kennet Heath
    • Email
Not been around much....
« on: October 26, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »
Hey all,

I'm still here :)
Not much happening in the CocoPops house, but there will be in 8-10weeks time......

When the twins arrive :signLOL:
I was speaking with Steve (Phil Mc) the other day and he was singing the virtues of Passat estates!  :grin: So looks like I may be back into a VeeDub at some point.

Certainly couldn't afford to run the Ed30 once the twins arrive, it's expensive enough buying all the bits for them before they arrive!!
Last count, £3500 on pushchairs, car seats, nursery furniture and all the other "needed" bits that we've bought in readiness!

At least I'm into the "making money" expenses on the current runabout, a Focus Diesel... deadly dull but does the job.
I've still got the 2.0 MX-5 for trackdays and fun... when I get the time. I intend to keep the MX as long as I can hold onto it, so I have somewhere to escape to if needed.
Other stuff to occupy my "spare time" is the Karting, we're doing OK in the Club100 rookies Enduro Championship, I think my team mate posted a link here not so long ago? http://www.MangoRacing.co.uk is us! :)

Hope all the regulars are doing ok!

Take care,

Lee.
Used to Own: 2008 GTI Ed30 | ITG Intake | Miltek TBE System | Bluefin Stage 2 | 327bhp
On Order: 2017 Golf GTI Performance Pack 5dr DSG
Also own: 2016 Lotus Evora 400

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Not been around much....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 05:06:07 pm »
good to hear your still about Lee..having little ones is expensive but well worth it,well when they sleep through the night :signLOL:My g/f is due our 3rd baby in feb which makes 5th in all..so we are just getting the basic stuff this time because half the stuff they say you need you don't

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 05:19:14 pm »
Welcome back, Lee - Glad you're still getting some motorsport pleasure  :happy2:

You really don't have to spend so much money on kiddies gear - Secondhand stuff is often hardly used and there's plenty of choice. Having children really doesn't need to be as expensive as many folks make it.

Btw, I went to see the guys near Reading who painted your helmet - They'll be doing mine when I get it.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Poppa Dom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 06:17:54 pm »
Lovely to hear from you Lee and all the best with the impending arrival - may they bring you years of joy. Going to be an action packed Christmas / New Year at your house this year  :happy2:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 07:23:54 pm »
Good to see you back Lee.

I think one of these would do  :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available