Make a donation

Author Topic: For those of us who like Cheryl Cole....  (Read 6936 times)

Offline tony_danza

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
Re: For those of us who like Cheryl Cole....
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 12:42:21 pm »
Not paying your TV licence is a bit different to beating someone up, wouldn't you say?

I don't see it at all, I think she's a horrible person with a veneer of Clifford-esque BS.
Sideways yo!

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 12:48:33 pm »

Not paying your TV licence is a bit different to beating someone up, wouldn't you say?

....That's exactly why I quoted the example. Very different indeed yet the same in the eyes of the law.

From what I know, I reckon Cheryl simply overreacted - Rather like I did with someone this morning... Seriously, I did! A heavy rock was involved.

I don't see it at all, I think she's a horrible person with a veneer of Clifford-esque BS.

....Fair enough, but I see her very differently. Did you watch the Piers Morgan interview? 

:happy2:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 01:06:48 pm »
No, he disgusts me, I fear watching his TV programs only encourages more airtime for the buffoon. Self censorship FTW.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 01:13:41 pm by tony_danza »
Sideways yo!

Offline QD MBE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 02:10:38 pm »

Same girl, not quite the beauty now, she was criticised for showing no remorse during her trial.  I am afraid I would not give her the time of day, whether or not she could suck start a Sea King, or suck the chrome of a transit ball hitch!

:sick:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 02:27:01 pm »

Same girl, not quite the beauty now, she was criticised for showing no remorse during her trial.  I am afraid I would not give her the time of day, whether or not she could suck start a Sea King, or suck the chrome of a transit ball hitch!

:sick:

....Your choice entirely.

Nothing wrong in showing no remorse just to satisfy others if remorse isn't felt. Furthermore, do you hold something against someone forever, especially when done when they were a lot younger? Have you never done anything against the law and which technically tags a "criminal" record?

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 02:38:58 pm »
We can all make our assumptions about her. But the crux of this is that as none of us know her personally then nobody knows exactly what she is like and we can all only base our opinions on the Tabloids & Television. None of whom are interested in the truth as long as they sell papers/magazines or attract viewers.

Personally though Cheryl can't do any wrong for me and i would happily lick her Sh!t to a point and swallow the sweetcorn :laugh: :laugh:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 02:53:58 pm »
We can all make our assumptions about her. But the crux of this is that as none of us know her personally then nobody knows exactly what she is like and we can all only base our opinions on the Tabloids & Television. None of whom are interested in the truth as long as they sell papers/magazines or attract viewers.

Personally though Cheryl can't do any wrong for me and i would happily lick her Sh!t to a point and swallow the sweetcorn :laugh: :laugh:

....Hear! Hear!  :congrats: - This is exactly why an interview is far better than other media for assessing someone's character, or at least for aiding a more informed opinion. In my life I've known quite a few famous people and read what the Press have to say about them and what the public think or believe without actually knowing them personally. It works both ways too: I know one or two folks who the public think are great people, but I know they're not!

People should ignore what the media say, stop being sheep, and follow their own gut feelings about others.

Anyway, it's crystal clear that the very mention of Cheryl Cole initiates strong responses of all sorts   :smiley:

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 04:06:06 pm »
Surely being invited onto a show to talk about your life is hardly a recipe for a warts and all truth-fest? Every one of her answers would have been considered and given to present a certain image, as coached by her PR people.

I agree good or bad, nobody really will know what's she's like.

Case in point. Jade Goody = People's Princess, loved by all and making a tonne of money off the back of it. Then she opens her trap without the benefit of Clifford's advice and she's public enemy number one and everyone sees her for what she was, a horrible, thick as pigsh!t puppet.

Everyone is false in this game these days because money depends on it so much, people aren't bothered about being famous for having talent alone, so I go on gut. Oh, and factual evidence. But then what does it matter what I think anyway, I'll be she doesn't give a rat's ass.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:13:33 pm by tony_danza »
Sideways yo!

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2010, 04:21:58 pm »
I'll ask her later for you Tony  :laugh:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2010, 04:23:42 pm »
I'll ask her later for you Tony  :laugh:

Why are you coming round?  :P

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2010, 04:26:19 pm »
That's not Cheryl at yours. Watch how she/he next has a pi55. Cheryl doesn't stand up :wink: :P

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2010, 04:29:16 pm »
All said and done, before she went super skinny, I'd have ploughed her like a fertile potato field.

Gift horse and mouth!
Sideways yo!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2010, 04:30:02 pm »
 :sad1:

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2010, 05:10:01 pm »
All said and done, before she went super skinny, I'd have ploughed her like a fertile potato field.

Gift horse and mouth!

The amount of Protein I'd be giving her to swallow she would soon put weight on  :laugh:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2010, 05:12:03 pm »
 :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: