Make a donation

Author Topic: One ED30 owner has reported problems with SC BF are moost satisfied?  (Read 2028 times)

Offline wingnutLP

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 1
Hi, I see that one owner has had problems with the BF remap of his ED30 in general ae most owners happy with their remaps?

Saint Steve

Re: One ED30 owner has reported problems with SC BF are moost satisfied?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 05:43:17 pm »
yes, only issue that has come about has been the right Transmission map supplied being incorrect. As far as im aware, there is one for each cars transmission.

I was supplied with a manual version for my dsg car. Had issues with my car, which(superchips) they were very quick to rectify :happy2:

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 09:48:16 pm »
Mine was amazing until I wanted to go Stage 2+ then I felt it lacked a little, but up to then I was 100% happy with the performance and dyno figure's I achieved.  :happy2:

Offline heavyd

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 29
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 10:12:56 pm »
Mine seems fine :happy2:
if you can get a second hand handset cheap, its a good mod for the money.
Heres my printout off teh recent RR day. only engin emods are a forge twintake and a bluefin stage 1 remap

csman

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 10:54:09 pm »
Very happy with mine.  Seems very throttle controllable and I took it to independent rolling road without telling them who did the chip until after the runs.  Showed 303BHP and 300 Torques :grin:  Rolling road guy said it seemed, progressive and a safe map for Ed 30. 

Drives great, pulls from low down and seems to follow OEM feel but with much much more.

Only downside is that I have cooked my clutch which is being upgradred to Sachs next week so depnding how many miles on yours it might be worth budgeting for a replacement

Cheers

csman