Make a donation

Author Topic: GTI Interior..........  (Read 1275 times)

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
GTI Interior..........
« on: January 30, 2011, 10:54:08 pm »
Just wondering how much a 5 door Cloth GTI interior is worth. Its in great condition with no wear to the bolsters and no tears/burns/stretching what so ever?!

Had a look about but cant seem to find much

Cheers,
Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline apollo13

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
Re: GTI Interior..........
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 11:11:21 pm »
Just wondering how much a 5 door Cloth GTI interior is worth. Its in great condition with no wear to the bolsters and no tears/burns/stretching what so ever?!

Had a look about but cant seem to find much

Cheers,
Matt

Iv seen them go for around £400 if its just front and rear seats, no armrest door cards ect.
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline keith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 09:16:12 pm »
I was looking for a set for my new caddy, but waiting on a deal to go thru for some audi leather seats. theres a set up on ed38 at the moment.

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 10:27:50 pm »
I was looking for a set for my new caddy, but waiting on a deal to go thru for some audi leather seats. theres a set up on ed38 at the moment.

It's your old set that I bought off you that I'm looking to move on Keith.

Had a guy on scottishvag interested but wasn't sure what they were worth?!

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 10:54:02 pm »
To be honest and not insult you at all Matt they are prob worth about £300/£350?

I bought a full set of mk6 GTD seats from eBay for £475 actually paid £460 the nice chap give me my diesel money for picking them up.

But ultimately they are what someone is willing to pay for them. Personally I would say front and back seats only advertise @ £450 ono.

Just on a side note can you not keep them until you find a GTi then if the seats are battered in your new car just swap them over???? Still think the centre material on the mk5 is far better than the stuff in the mk6.

Darren
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:00:43 pm by mortygttdi »

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 11:00:46 pm »
Thats what I thought Darren, would be interesting to know what the ones on Ed38 actually sold for.

I might hang onto them and wait until I get a GTI incase one of the seats has a bit of wear.

Alternatively I'll just put them up for sale and see what I get.

Matt