Make a donation

Author Topic: Aparoon's BMW 123d  (Read 22601 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
Re: Aparoon's BMW 123d
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 10:11:00 pm »

here you go ,they do them in anthacite too

Offline Beddie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 10:15:11 pm »
^^^^^^ Do it Appers....  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 11:09:06 pm »

here you go ,they do them in anthacite too

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 10:04:34 am »
I had seen them , I bet they would look great especially in anthracite !

I think matt white would look good but am worried it could oook cheap or ott..

This is my first diesel Robin, but I cant fault it, it revs quite like a petrol ( within reason ) and with the mileage im doing its perfect
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 10:47:48 am »
Remember that matt/satin grey M3 at the Ringwerks last time out???

DO IT.
Sideways yo!

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 12:55:48 pm »
I had seen them , I bet they would look great especially in anthracite !

I think matt white would look good but am worried it could oook cheap or ott..

This is my first diesel Robin, but I cant fault it, it revs quite like a petrol ( within reason ) and with the mileage im doing its perfect
just check the anthracite finish i read on the z4 forum about the finish on anthracite versions not being top quality , not the ones from bm auto sport , im pretty sure they would be ok but watch any others you see

evapor8

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 01:09:32 pm »

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 03:09:59 pm »
Appers, what mileage are you getting out of both the front and rears? What tyres have you opted for when replacing them (if you have yet) and what are you paying?
Also, what did you pay for the following and are they from BMW only, or available elsewhere :-
BMW Performance black grill kit
BMW Performance ali pedal set
BMW Performance carbon rear spoiler
Wheels sprayed
Sorry for all the questions mate. Just trying to price up how much rubber the 135i will eat with the mileage I do. Plus I will be getting the following bits ready to go straight on if I do get clearence for the BM, which I find out today   :scared:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:44:14 pm by Sunglasses Ron »

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2011, 03:20:22 pm »
heres mine on the car ....

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2011, 04:13:10 pm »
Appers, what mileage are you getting out of both the front and rears? What tyres have you opted for when replacing them (if you have yet) and what are you paying?
Also, what did you pay for the following and are they from BMW only, or available elsewhere :-
Wheels sprayed
Sorry for all the questions mate. Just trying to price up how much rubber the 135i will eat with the mileage I do. Plus I will be getting the following bits ready to go straight on if I do get clearence for the BM, which I find out today   :scared:

No worries mate ask away.

I've had the car for around 6 months and done 8000miles. I was originally running the bridgestone runflats, they were like new when i got the car and when i fitted the winter tyres in november (say 5000 miles use ) the fronts were still like new and the rears are looowwww haha. I have run the winter tyres for about 3 months 3000 miles and again the fronts have barely changed but i seem to have chewed through the rears.

I bought the performance parts from the dealer. I paid £70 for the grills i think,£60 for the pedals , £280 for the rear spoiler and the stripes were about £90 fitted. I thought the prices were reasonable I expected them to be a lot more.

I paid £250 for the wheels to be done black but that should have been £200 but I had a curb mark repaired :ashamed:

The bridgestones are ridiculous, £211 a tyre for the rear and about £160 for the fronts. I think if you go non runflats youre looking at £150 rears and £120ish  fronts , brand depenant obviously

So yeah your biggest expense will be rear tyres  :happy2:

Im going to put the runflats back on and wear them down then go for some falken fk452's i think or vredesteins, traction is great so I will try the cheaper tyres before  spending a fortune on Michelins etc
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:24:14 pm by Aparoon »
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline Beddie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011, 04:51:14 pm »
Remember that matt/satin grey M3 at the Ringwerks last time out???

DO IT.

^^^ Danza speaketh the truth. DO IT.

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2011, 05:09:09 pm »
If you're gonna wrap, wrap it right!

It'll go really well with the red too.

Sideways yo!

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 06:06:02 pm »

Or have the best of both worlds (CSL rims too) like on this one I saw at my local dealer, thus resulting in me leaving with wet trousers..  :drool:

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2011, 05:28:30 pm »
Wheels sprayed

No worries mate ask away.

I've had the car for around 6 months and done 8000miles. I was originally running the bridgestone runflats, they were like new when i got the car and when i fitted the winter tyres in november (say 5000 miles use ) the fronts were still like new and the rears are looowwww haha. I have run the winter tyres for about 3 months 3000 miles and again the fronts have barely changed but i seem to have chewed through the rears.

I bought the performance parts from the dealer. I paid £70 for the grills i think,£60 for the pedals , £280 for the rear spoiler and the stripes were about £90 fitted. I thought the prices were reasonable I expected them to be a lot more.

I paid £250 for the wheels to be done black but that should have been £200 but I had a curb mark repaired :ashamed:

The bridgestones are ridiculous, £211 a tyre for the rear and about £160 for the fronts. I think if you go non runflats youre looking at £150 rears and £120ish  fronts , brand depenant obviously

So yeah your biggest expense will be rear tyres  :happy2:

Im going to put the runflats back on and wear them down then go for some falken fk452's i think or vredesteins, traction is great so I will try the cheaper tyres before  spending a fortune on Michelins etc

Cheers for that bud..  :happy2:

Finally got the all clear on mine yesterday and the order has been placed..  :pomppomp: :party: :pomppomp: So will be get the dealer to fit the grills and spoiler ready for collection I think..  :wink: Then stright off to get the wheels done asap and should look mint when done (especially if yours is anything to go by)..

Roll on 10 weeks time, can't wait..  :jumping: Only downside is I can't go mad on spec, so have had to go without a few bits..  :sad1:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:31:46 pm by Sunglasses Ron »

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2011, 06:51:22 pm »

....Now you're talking! That is sensational!  :notworthy: :drool: :notworthy: :drool: :notworthy: :drool: :notworthy: :drool: :notworthy:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!