Make a donation

Author Topic: Joey's GT TDI  (Read 4472 times)

Offline keano

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 79
  • -Receive: 35
    • Email
Re: Joey's GT TDI
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 05:22:00 pm »
Tinted a silver tdi the other week.

He had 20% on the back and 50% on the front like mine.

It looked fantastic  :happy2:

Offline sf1506

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 05:25:11 pm »
Nice looking car dude

Offline S800BRN

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 27
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 05:46:08 am »
Another north east member? :happy2: very tidy looking car btw, OEM+.  I used to have a 140 myself - I had Revolution map on mine. That didn't end well - but that's another story!

Offline RSam84

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 10:11:51 am »
very nice!

Offline joeya

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 04:36:55 pm »
Cheers for the comments, hadn't noticed more people had replied since June.

Joey; saw your car in aberdeen in the union square carpark on Thursday evening, didn't realise you were from the North East, golf looks spot on and very clean. Had a look at your carbon wrapped grille as iv a spare r32 grille I'm away to wrap also. Did you wrap it yourself? (I won't say anything about the double parking  :wink: )

Haha should of seen the car I was parked next to  :wink:

Yeah wrapped it myself, isnt a perfect job as I only had a few off cuts of the sutff so its made up of 3 pieces. Going to get the whole front resprayed in the summer.

-

Little update, cars running great and flew through its MOT with no issues. Havent really changed anything on it yet just waiting till the sh*t weathers gone. So basically just abunch of pic whoring for the hell of it :D

Also all of the pic were taken the new iphone.

Dirty weekend away to Kenmore...

On sunday the snow came on pretty hard so it was time to sort of the winter wheels & tyres.

Gave it a quick snow foam in the snow along with a mates mk4 before tucking up in the garage.

Bought these wheels off coullstar's mate, pretty f*cked so thought I would spray em myself...

Came out alright, nothing spectacular but will do for the winter.

Then got some Bridgestone Blizzak lm25 to put on them, much better than the god awful zetums which came with the car.

And a quick photo after a run to the shops and back, now tucked up in the garage.

No major plans for it yet, might sell the s3 wheels and get new set in the summer. Pm me if your interested in them.