Make a donation

Author Topic: gt5 glitches ?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline gillm

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 14
    • Email
gt5 glitches ?
« on: December 12, 2010, 07:54:38 pm »
been playing it a bit today and theres no brake upgrades , also the airfilter gains are all the same .
west tuned gt28 @ 340hp

Offline DMcG

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
Re: gt5 glitches ?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 08:28:37 pm »
I never seem to have any money on it and you need loads to buy a race car to do some of the races!

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 08:37:43 pm »
I never seem to have any money on it and you need loads to buy a race car to do some of the races!

X2! I'm sure you used to get given cars for getting gold etc to do the next race but it just seems like you get random cars!

Anyway love the game despite this, it's great!

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 08:38:53 pm »
The thing that annoys me the most is the levelling up to buy cars, i have the cash but not enough exp points so i find my self having to do races over and over again to get the points :sad1:

Also the noises the cars make all sound the same which is a poor do when it took them 5 years to make it :confused:

Only on level 16 at the min and havnt really played on it since the first couple of days, think its a bit sh!t if im honest :indifferent:

Offline Poverty

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 08:41:08 pm »
yeah gt5 is still stuck in the ps1 era with its features

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 09:03:36 pm »
Im struggling at the mo to get to lvl 21 :(

Offline GTIjames

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 09:24:49 pm »
You need to stick with it as its an awesome game  :smiley:  and if you get a wheel it just gets better and better

Not far off level 22 myself,  i found getting gold in alot of the special events was good cash and points, gettng gold in some of the licences i have found infuriatingly impossible, done all but the last two overtaking challenges in special but mostly bronze and silver

And fav car is my m3 csl lightly modded to 1080kg and 497bhp on slicks is 7.13 around the ring from a grid start with traffic  :driver:

vast game though and i haven't even started on bspec

GTI Edition 30 - Reflex Silver now gone but not forgotten - Cooper S JCW now.

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 09:36:01 pm »
You need to stick with it as its an awesome game  :smiley:  and if you get a wheel it just gets better and better

Not far off level 22 myself,  i found getting gold in alot of the special events was good cash and points, gettng gold in some of the licences i have found infuriatingly impossible, done all but the last two overtaking challenges in special but mostly bronze and silver

And fav car is my m3 csl lightly modded to 1080kg and 497bhp on slicks is 7.13 around the ring from a grid start with traffic  :driver:

you wanna get a modded R8 V10 round there mate! massive handfull but brilliantly quick!

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 11:54:47 pm »

you wanna get a modded R8 V10 round there mate! massive handfull but brilliantly quick!

Pah modded R8 try a 1176bhp veyron with every box in the tuner section ticked. Ill see if its possible to beat the zonda R's time tomoz :evilgrin:

Thats if ive unlocked the full ring yet :party:

Had an m3 csl but sold it after id done wiith it :ashamed:

Also all the lambo's ive driven on there are terrible one slight mistake and thats it, major off :fighting2:

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 12:44:26 am »
I got the r8 over the veyron as the turn in is miles better with the r8 ;)

What level you at rob?

Saint Steve

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 07:48:41 am »
Agree with the steering wheel, but apart from that, GT5 is a let down, after all its hype.

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 05:05:25 pm »
I got the r8 over the veyron as the turn in is miles better with the r8 ;)

What level you at rob?

level 17 and i won the veyron and couldnt sell it so thought what the hell tune it.

Carnt see the full ring circuit yet either in arcade mode :sad1:

Couple of other things the music is really really REALLY sh!t

I entered the gallardo cup had to buy a £250k car won 36k credits and a clapped out old lancia rally car from 1985 which you carnt sell on and after one race the lambo is worth 79k ffs.

On the previous GT's you could win F1 cars on endurance races and on this one nothing but sh!t heaps from the last century, well apart from the veyron!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:32:50 pm by RobH »