Make a donation

Author Topic: Somebody was in my house, i almost got robbed!!  (Read 28100 times)

Offline Hurdy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
Re: Somebody was in my house, i almost got robbed!!
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2010, 08:29:07 pm »
I personally have done much worse than what Joe did to the "perpetrator" in the past. I still do not regret it as I have had worse done to me for no reason at all!. Sometimes people need a good damn thrashing to get through to them, sometimes a collar felt by the old bill is more than enough, either way what ever happens, happens and it cannot be undone. What we have to do is make our own judgement about what is right and what is wrong. If we feel it is justified, then there will be no remorse or pity. It is when we know we have done wrong in our own minds that we feel remorse.
Golf R gone.

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2010, 08:31:57 pm »
Oh and congrats, you should have stamped on the f*ckers head until his brain bled, then laughed in his mothers face at his funeral. At least he didn't get your R32!

Now you've seen the light.  :notworthy: :notworthy:

Damn there's my loose moralled, unintelligent side coming out again.  :ashamed:

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2010, 08:37:37 pm »
im sure lots of us on here have fallen on hard times and not resorted to nicking r32s! what joe did  took balls, could have gone wrong! but didnt, because of that the scum is not in your or my house tonight. so yeah, well done joe :congrats:
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2010, 08:42:22 pm »

Andrew I think your going to be pretty much on your own on this one, but I'd envisage the world would be a nicer place if more people were like you!  :happy2:

Thanks, I think! I'm on a one man mission to promote the positive aspects of human nature, a bit of compassion, a bit of altruism, instead of all the fear and aggression!

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2010, 08:43:49 pm »

Andrew I think your going to be pretty much on your own on this one, but I'd envisage the world would be a nicer place if more people were like you!  :happy2:

Thanks, I think! I'm on a one man mission to promote the positive aspects of human nature, a bit of compassion, a bit of altruism, instead of all the fear and aggression!

but if the world was more like you then the tw@ts wouldnt be about in the fist place!

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2010, 08:51:22 pm »
Yeah, did I say I was an idealist too? :grin:

Perhaps he world is a little too far gone for my notions :signLOL:

Offline TrickGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 16
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2010, 09:24:35 pm »
 :congrats:  in the end of the day i don’t think if joe had shouted stop can we talk about this he would have stopped and said aw sorry mate i got the wrong house i thought it was mine and then they have a cup of tea.... in the end of the day he was blatantly trying to steal the car end off. now there are that many organised gangs about doing this its not about feeding families or struggling to live its just blatant in your face ( Litrially )  :signLOL: robbery. now if someone was trying to steal my gti i wouldn’t want to kill him as that’s a tad to extreme but no one can defend his motive and as joe did he would have  at least got a bloody good smack
2006 Tornado red GTI

Offline Rich

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 8
  • Buy Land, They Don't Make It Anymore
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2010, 09:31:28 pm »
I built up nerves and adrenaline just reading that!

Yea, i think the first reaction and shock of seeing someone like that in your house is f*cking scary, especially just getting up off the sofa, (like seeing a ghost but worse) and being so scary your adrenaline is so high, doesn't matter how brave you are, you just sort of lash out and scream and attack!!!

Arrggggg kill the feckerrrr  :evilgrin:   :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

Well Done mate - certainly would be a great leader and inspiration in battle :drinking:
~ Golf MK5 Pirelli ~ 36k Miles and continuing!

Nick S

« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2010, 09:41:17 pm »
All I'll add is he and all his mates know where Joe lives, the scrote will probably take this one on the chin but for the people who say they would have taken him off somewhere.  This is someone who has been in your house.   There's always someone bigger, harder and more psychotic (maybe not to the hard hitting keyboard warriors of this forum but certainly harder than your loved ones) and a criminal especially one with time under their belt is more likely to know them.   Bloke I know had his car stolen to order unfortunately they stole the wrong one, they wanted money off him to give it back, threatened his family, knew where she worked, where his kids went to school, everything.

Hats off to you for tackling them though Joe, you are a braver man than me, I cowered in the house and called the police when some bad men knocked on my door a few years back wanting my car.  I think you got it spot on, gave him a bit of a roughing up and called the law.  :happy2:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 09:45:35 pm by Nick S »

Offline markc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2010, 10:21:25 pm »
Andrew,

I'll say one more thing on this then thats it.   I hate the thought of anyone getting in my house for whatever reason, I have a wife in the house too and this is the thing, family, kids, elderly parents are all at risk from these thieves/robbers.  They might just go in for car keys or some cash etc but what if your not home ? Your family is at risk.  So, its nice to hear one got caught and should get locked up etc, not that he took any injurys.

I could tell you a story about a bloke who cornered a burglar and pinned him down until the Police eventually arrived.  The house owner took many blows to the head, even so, he managed to hold on and the scum was done for burglary and assault.   Shortly after the house owner had a stroke and died later.  Caused by the incident could we say, at 50+ yrs of age ?  (I know the daughter of this poor chap)

I respect what you have been saying, .....situations change personally and financially for everyone.   But I know I wont ever be out robbing anyone ever, whatever happens. 
Had: Edition 30, 3 Door Manual, Pearl Black, Cruise Control, IPod Prep, Arm Rest, Auto Lights and Wipers

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2010, 10:24:48 pm »
he was on his own and clearly shocked to see me! i live in a detatched house but the ground floor and upper are 2 seperate flats, i live on ground floor. theres an 80 year old woman who lives upstairs, and an 83 year old woman next door. not that that really matters but it fueld anger!  :fighting:

rich, as you say i absolutly sh!t myself. i got up off the chair, put the dog in his room, and walked into the kitchen, and there he was. stood in the hall in the doorway to the hall. i first (for a brief second) thought he was a friend or electric man fr some reason  :stupid: he was stood about 6 feet away from me at this point.

the next part almost seems like a blur in stop motion  :laugh: ...... he turned around and started walking away, i screamed 'who the fcuk are you', it felt like no words came out of my mouth, like an instant rush of adrenalin, (later when i told kim she said it was very very loud) (my whole body is shaking now just remembering it), so as soon as i shouted that, he nailed it out of the door and i just launched after him. caught up with him by the end of the drive (50 yrds) and jumped over the fence bare foot, lol. i got behind him and i instantly thought and said 'i can keep this up for 5 miles lad'  :signLOL: whilst also shouting, stop, and lots of other things that i wont repeat. so i tried tripping him and almost sent myself ass over tit. then chased him wilst still shouting (the whole of the street was looking out by now) and decided you punch him (hard) round the back off the head, he went down, had a little tussle on the floor  :innocent: then pushed him against a garden fence, and held him there, kim turned up about 20 seconds later (she was on the toilet  :signLOL:) and he went for her, so me and an neighbour held him on the ground for about 10 mins and waited for the police. they found my bank card on him and my car keys and my friends car keys in the road.

he admitted everything later today and didnt even make bail acording to police.

if anybody has a problem then they kindly suck my balls.  :xmaspresent:

oh and soz for the long post, just thought id share.  :smiley:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Gtikenny

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2010, 10:29:06 pm »
Shocking to read this! so glad u caught the scumbag though. Was just speaking to my dad and his friend got woken up by some banging last night looked out his window and 2 blokes was trying to get through his front door they see him and started to run he chased them but they got away! cost him £500 to repair the door. Anyone tries breaking into my house and they will be  feeling what a 12bore beretta feels like!

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2010, 10:34:45 pm »
The old rabbit punch eh! Banned from boxing for a very good reason.

I hope you all respect my opinion on this, just as I respect yours.

But remember, violence breeds voilence, it's not the 'answer'.

All IMO of course.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:46:43 pm by andrewparker »

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2010, 10:40:52 pm »
Your right Andrew but thats what laugauge this people understand,its not the right way to do things

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2010, 11:44:24 am »

Well Done mate - certainly would be a great leader and inspiration in battle :drinking:

HA!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   

Joes GTI inspirational leader.  :xmassmiley:  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

In all seriousness i would have sh*t myself, and would have been happy seeing him run off, but if he hadn't i would quite happily have jumped on him and preceded to bit his face off bit by bit until he lay still.  :confused: