Make a donation

Author Topic: "Mirror down" function  (Read 5418 times)

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: "Mirror down" function
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 10:05:44 am »
Thats odd as my old 54 GTI had the mirror down function but no memory seats or rear parking sesnors ?  :chicken:

Make sure the mirror switch is on the left wing mirror and it should go down when reverse is engaged.

On my ED.30 it stopped working, it required to be reprogrammed by the dealer to tell it what to do. It still persisted in the end the dealer changed both wing mirror motors.

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 10:52:43 am »
^i think you just got it on the very early Gti's ?, did you spec it on the ED30 ?

Offline E30m3

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 11:26:14 am »
^i think you just got it on the very early Gti's ?, did you spec it on the ED30 ?

I didn't spec the Car Shaun ,i got it from VW MK stock, but it had the puddle lights in the door mirrors and folding mirrors option, if that helps ? it had the eletric lumbar too.

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 11:35:26 am »
My, MY2006 does not have this function....I have lux pack, reversing sensors and highline MFD.  Can it be made live via VAGCOM?

Offline Cooper

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 11:40:32 am »
My '06 doesn't have this either and I have the lux pack and highline and im certain there is no option for it in any of the menus. Would be very helpfull if it could be activated though?!?
C63
SQ5

Offline heygee

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 12:17:51 pm »
Sorry, 1st post and replying to an old thread and coulnt see another for it....
I have a 2005 MK5 GTI and have the heated seats and rear parking sensors and the mirror down doesnt work either. Looked in the MFA and there is no option there for mirror down and thought this was odd. Could this be fixed by a software update or have I missed something? TIA