Make a donation

Author Topic: Will these fit a MK5 GT TDI  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Johnny_tro

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
Will these fit a MK5 GT TDI
« on: December 26, 2010, 10:58:07 pm »
OK, with no spacers, modding etc?

18 inch Monza 2 alloy wheels
5x112 stud spacing

??

'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
Re: Will these fit a MK5 GT TDI
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:59:36 pm »
OK, with no spacers, modding etc?

18 inch Monza 2 alloy wheels
5x112 stud spacing

??

You need to give the ET

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 11:02:23 pm »
?? Not sure, said they genuine VW ones?
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline stu_no_1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 11:11:06 pm »
if they are genuine monzas then they should fit any mk 5 golf

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 11:17:03 pm »
Johnny, agreed we all have to start somewhere but have you tried searching before you post your many random question? I count at least 6 threads you have started on page one of this section for starters!  :confused:

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 11:51:01 pm »
sorry guys :( just got the golf....money has to be spent wisely..........just seeking reasurance from you guys. Can't afford mistakes.  :ashamed: Many apologies

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 11:54:32 pm »
nothing wrong in being wise Johnny :happy2:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 11:59:49 pm »
sorry guys :( just got the golf....money has to be spent wisely..........just seeking reasurance from you guys. Can't afford mistakes.  :ashamed: Many apologies

No need to apologise chap, just remember the forum has a wealth of information on pretty much every topic you can think of regarding the MK5 platform!  :wink:

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 12:01:21 am »
I do appreciate guys I have made a LOT of posts and I have searched, honestly........however finding the answer(s) to specifics is tricky......I find especially with splitt opinions on things.

My ££ is tight - I have to be right 1st time.

I do apologise 'ALL' and thank you for the advise you have given me. I really do appreciate it.......

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 12:08:41 am »
we are all here to help,we all learn of each other,thats why forums like this are very good.In a year or so you will be giveing out advise on here what you have learned of forums :xmaspresent:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 12:10:34 am »
If you're tight on money, surely it's better to hold off spending any more £££?

That way, you have time to save up for more stuff plus you'll learn a lot more from these forums. This place has been around for over two years and over 300 active members. Someone somewhere will have (and has already) asked all of the questions you've posed.

Searching depends on how you use it. Typing "wheels" isn't going to be very effective. Typing "bbs lm" will give you more information. The entire MK5 Golf platform is the same. The R32, GTI, Edition 30 and Pirelli, Golf etc are all essentially the same car with some differences. Hence a part that fits an R32 will more than likely fit a GTI.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.