Make a donation

Author Topic: Gt5 arggggh!!!!  (Read 3622 times)

Offline vRSAlex

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 253
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19941.0.html
Re: Gt5 arggggh!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 08:46:32 am »
ive had mine 5 days now and im on level 15,  i find the rally challenges the hardest.   iv got another week off work yet though  :driver: 

iv been trying/getting silver and the odd gold in special events, so please dont tell me you guys have been getting all gold.

Ive golded most of them, but it does take ages.  Ive also been going back to gold all the licences, but that is damn hard.  I enjoy the rally stuff.  All gold on them so far first time with the last lvl 20 snow and tarmac to do.  Make sure you turn traction control all the way off or the car just bogs.

Im almost on level 21 in A spec and 7 in B spec, but B spec is so boring.
www.akstuning.co.uk - info@akstuning.com - 01234 822324
Follow AKS tuning on Facebook

Offline GTIjames

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 09:15:33 am »
finally saved up enough cash  (4.9m) last night to purchase the formula gt car...  :driver: it is so fast, when you first drive it it feels like someone is pressing the fast forward button

now on level 27 - looking forward to level 30 as you then un-lock another special event - Red Bull challenge - if you gold all of them then you get the redbull X1  :drool:
GTI Edition 30 - Reflex Silver now gone but not forgotten - Cooper S JCW now.

Offline vRSAlex

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 253
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19941.0.html
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 05:11:00 pm »
finally saved up enough cash  (4.9m) last night to purchase the formula gt car...  :driver: it is so fast, when you first drive it it feels like someone is pressing the fast forward button

now on level 27 - looking forward to level 30 as you then un-lock another special event - Red Bull challenge - if you gold all of them then you get the redbull X1  :drool:

If you bronze the Vettel challenge then you get an X1, silver then you get two, gold and you get three inc the carbon version.  If you get to level 35 in B spec then you also get an X1.  People are saying that you cant even get bronze of you use the controller and you have to use a wheel.  I just dont have anywhere for a wheel and pedals!
www.akstuning.co.uk - info@akstuning.com - 01234 822324
Follow AKS tuning on Facebook

Offline Pablos007

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 05:42:55 pm »
Turn off abs for nascar you will find it easier  to come first  :happy2:
Worked a treat, thanks.  Now trying to master a NASCAR on 'proper' circuits with the Dualshock!! 

After saving up credits for what seems like years, I got impatient the other night and bought a 2nd hand XJ220 race car as I thought it would be massively tuneable and I would breeze the level 20 & 21 sportscar events - big mistake & 2 million credits wasted....  :ashamed:

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 10:21:39 pm »
On level 17 in a spec got a rather tastey 880bhp r35 gtr :drool: did hit a bit of a brick wall with it the other week but got back into it however its been sidelined due the purchase of fifa 11  :notworthy: :signLOL:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline GTIjames

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 11:46:01 pm »
Turn off abs for nascar you will find it easier  to come first  :happy2:
Worked a treat, thanks.  Now trying to master a NASCAR on 'proper' circuits with the Dualshock!!  

After saving up credits for what seems like years, I got impatient the other night and bought a 2nd hand XJ220 race car as I thought it would be massively tuneable and I would breeze the level 20 & 21 sportscar events - big mistake & 2 million credits wasted....  :ashamed:

I was stumped until i found that out   :wink:

Give the nascar seasonal event a bash i think its bonus 1 last race, its too laps around the ring in a nascar.. You will need abs back on for this i used traction control 5 too and swap your tyres for some medium or soft - worth it though as you get 1mil, same tip goes for nascar challenge on the twisty tracks   :happy2:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:48:58 pm by GTIjames »
GTI Edition 30 - Reflex Silver now gone but not forgotten - Cooper S JCW now.