Make a donation

Author Topic: help with apple iphone and windows vista.....  (Read 1205 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
help with apple iphone and windows vista.....
« on: January 02, 2011, 12:00:41 pm »
I have downloaded itunes on my new laptop but it wouldnt download itunes 10 as its not 64bit, so i had to download itunes 8, but that doesnt support my iphone, im confussed. any help appreciated.  :smiley:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Hendo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: help with apple iphone and windows vista.....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 12:12:50 pm »
Shouldn't make a difference.  You can get a 64 bit version of itunes if thats what your needing.

Offline GTIite

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 2
  • Build it.. don't buy it!!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 08:43:13 pm »
You should be able to get the 32-bit version from the apple website, that does sound confusing as it usual detects what version you need when you click download.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/download/  - On that page it says near the bottom " Using 64bit windows?" Or if you need 32Bit just click download and see if it sorts it for you!

If not,  can you not try check for updates within the Itunes 8 and get it to download the latest version?

Hope that helps

Ash
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:45:59 pm by GTIite »
I have ETKA and ELSA - Happy to help if anyone needs anything. Instagram - @f11tvw

Rotiform VCE's : US Spec Rear Bumper : Colour Coded Side Skirts : US Grill : De-Wipered : Revo Stage 2+ Map : Revo Intake : Revo throttle pipe : THS Intercooler : K04 Conversion : Milltek Cat Back + Pipwerx Decat : Sachs Stage 3 Organic clutch + Single mass flywheel : Quaife ATB Differential : S3 Brakes + Vagbremtechnic discs : Full SuperPro Bushes : SuperPro ARB

Offline edd666999

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 10:47:45 am »