Make a donation

Author Topic: autoperfection  (Read 4232 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
Re: autoperfection
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 06:46:49 pm »
I'm not trying to have a dig at them because I know how difficult it is to run a mail order business sometimes, but I have been promised the items a few times now and nothing has turned. I'm just a little worried about my hard earned cash

Dan  :happy2:

thats no excuse, i send over 500 items a day with royal mail, 1 or 2 a week may get lost but my feedback based on over 80,000 ratings is 98.7% good, hate to say it but ive NEVER had a problem with cleanyourcar.

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline djk112

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 07:00:08 pm »
I'm not trying to have a dig at them because I know how difficult it is to run a mail order business sometimes, but I have been promised the items a few times now and nothing has turned. I'm just a little worried about my hard earned cash

thats no excuse, i send over 500 items a day with royal mail, 1 or 2 a week may get lost but my feedback based on over 80,000 ratings is 98.7% good, hate to say it but ive NEVER had a problem with cleanyourcar.

I know what your saying, I dont quite send that amount out but I do send some large consignments of around 30 parcels to one place and rarely have any delivery issues.

Tomorrow is the latest date set with them for my bits and bobs to arrive so I will let you know how I get on

What is it you do by the way Joesgti?

CTR - Sold

MK5 GTi - Sold

Mini JCW GP - Sold

Megane 250 Cup - For Now

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 07:12:26 pm »
family business, wholesale cds/dvd's, but supply the public through sites such as amazon.  :smiley:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline djk112

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 07:29:17 pm »
family business, wholesale cds/dvd's, but supply the public through sites such as amazon.  :smiley:

Superb, I buy stuff through amazon so I'am probably already a happy customer of yours  :grin:
CTR - Sold

MK5 GTi - Sold

Mini JCW GP - Sold

Megane 250 Cup - For Now

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 07:43:01 pm »
Like you say Joe, you should always keep customers informed!

I let you know your a fruit loop on a daily basis!

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 07:45:30 pm »
Does he need reminding that often?  :signLOL:

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 07:45:48 pm »
I know them personally as they live close by, I'm not looking to rubbish them, far from it, I just wish they would communicate better with customers. They are a great couple and very passionate about what they do/sell, I understand there are other issues going on it's just a shame that it is starting to affect there business.
Hopefully they will resolve there issues soon and get back to the good service we are used too!

Offline djk112

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 07:56:55 pm »
I know them personally as they live close by, I'm not looking to rubbish them, far from it, I just wish they would communicate better with customers. They are a great couple and very passionate about what they do/sell, I understand there are other issues going on it's just a shame that it is starting to affect there business.
Hopefully they will resolve there issues soon and get back to the good service we are used too!

I'm not looking to damage there business, I'm just a little concerned as it is my first order with them and the £96 was taken out my bank early December and have been promised various dates for delivery and nothing has arrived. Just hope it turns up tomorrow as they are on holiday soon and will turn my wait into 8 weeks  :scared:

CTR - Sold

MK5 GTi - Sold

Mini JCW GP - Sold

Megane 250 Cup - For Now

Offline markymark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 08:11:15 pm »

I'm not looking to damage there business, I'm just a little concerned as it is my first order with them and the £96 was taken out my bank early December and have been promised various dates for delivery and nothing has arrived. Just hope it turns up tomorrow as they are on holiday soon and will turn my wait into 8 weeks  :scared:

I know that Dan, I understand your concern! They are good honest people so you will get your goods! :happy2:

Offline djk112

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 08:23:25 pm »

I know that Dan, I understand your concern! They are good honest people so you will get your goods! :happy2:
[/quote]

Thanks for your reassurance  :happy2:
CTR - Sold

MK5 GTi - Sold

Mini JCW GP - Sold

Megane 250 Cup - For Now

Offline chip20

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 8
    • http://absolutevaletinguk.co.uk/
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 08:52:47 pm »
Don't mean to jump on the band waggon but I have had problems in the past with orders not turning up when promised and no replys to emails and paying for nextday postage but not gettting for a couple of week! They are lovely people and hope they can get things sorted out soon!

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 10:12:17 pm »

That's just not good enough, if they can't despatch they should have refunded you weeks ago. I too know the guys very well but whatever way you dress it up that is very poor service............ Shame  :sad1:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 10:17:30 pm »
This is just old ground we have been here before. She will be on here next week shouting outrage that we did not contact her first instead of going public, and as usual send me a PM of pain.  :star:  :laugh:.

Offline QD MBE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 10:20:10 pm »

That's just not good enough, if they can't despatch they should have refunded you weeks ago. I too know the guys very well but whatever way you dress it up that is very poor service............ Shame  :sad1:

Agreed, hope they have a nice holiday.   :popcornsoda:

Offline parks

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 17
  • Red ED30 No. 1778 Detailing World member
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 07:48:42 pm »
Everyone get their items before they went away? I've a parcel at the post office bit not sure if its this.   
Standard: Rear parking sensors, Parrot Bluetooth
Retro fitted: MFSW buttons, RCD510, Boot pop, Black Monza II, Xenons, Audi jacking points, open fog light grills.