Make a donation

Author Topic: Footy Fans - Your seasons so far  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Footy Fans - Your seasons so far
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 05:01:25 pm »
Leeds fan here  :happy2: and impressed with how we are doing in our first championship season, could be on for the play-offs at this rate, fingers crossed
X2 :happy2:

Offline JJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
Re: Footy Fans - Your seasons so far
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »
I hope you lot stay up for the sake of your financial situation and future, but it would be good to play you lot again sometime soon at the same time.

I assume you always hope sides in our league beat Grimsby?

Thanks Pete.  I couldn't bear to see us relegated out of the Football League again seeing as trying to win promotion back into it seems to get harder with every passing season.  We were fortunate to bounce back after one season in the non-league thanks to the chairman at the time who decided the club would stay full time.

As much as I like to see the Codheads lose, it was a shame they got relegated cos we lost the Lincolnshire derby what with Boston United's demise too.

I'm just reading about the sudden loss of Macclesfield Town's Richard Butcher at the age of 29, who I think turned out for R&D as well?  Shocking news.  Macc are stilll reeling from the loss of Keith Alexander in March and now Butch.    
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:16:01 pm by JJ »