Make a donation

Author Topic: Richard Keys and Andy Gray....  (Read 14969 times)

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: Richard Keys and Andy Gray....
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2011, 09:47:40 am »
For some reason I don't quite understand, I'm sat here laughing.

No doubt everyone finds it hilarious, with one exception. I enjoy putting forward my point of view, and more often than not I don't follow the herd. But it's one thing having respect for another persons view point, and another dismissing it in such a rude and insulting manner. I'm not interested in coming up against a barrage of abuse every time I say something that goes against the general consensus, particularly when it is executed in such a cliquey manner.

And with that, I bid you all farewell. Laters.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2011, 10:07:01 am »

No doubt everyone finds it hilarious, with one exception. I enjoy putting forward my point of view, and more often than not I don't follow the herd. But it's one thing having respect for another persons view point, and another dismissing it in such a rude and insulting manner. I'm not interested in coming up against a barrage of abuse every time I say something that goes against the general consensus, particularly when it is executed in such a cliquey manner.

....I happen to be very much the same as you, Andrew, inasmuch as I wasn't born to follow the herd and I often have views very different from others. I too, sometimes get stick etc about what I say. Blokes on car forums will always jump on every single opportunity to have a laugh/banter and most humour is always at someone's expense.

Many of us have been the subject of TC's own particular brand of abrasive humour/comment but having met the guy a few times I can assure you he's okay. Perhaps he just needs to remember he's a Moderator here and ought to be more tactful (he's a Northerner :grin:) and respectful of other people's opinions he doesn't agree with.

As for cliquey, I find that this site isn't especially cliquey compared to many others. Any cliques here are just small collections of folks who have met each other regularly and have become closer friends as a result. An analogy would be a collection of many villages which make up a city - Like London. Oh dear, have I set one up for a Village People post!

I for one, enjoy reading your different opinions and discussions with you :drinking:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 10:10:04 am by RedRobin »

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2011, 10:19:04 am »

Outrageous!

That's another mouthfull of coffe I have had to wipe off my laptop.. Brilliant!!!  :congrats: But one question??? Since when did Max from Eastenders become an official?  :confused:

Saint Steve

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2011, 10:59:31 am »
Lol , my god it's him!!!!

Good spot ben

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2011, 11:31:25 am »

As someone that you have personally abused and dismissed the opinion of in an offhand and insulting manner I am glad you can now see it from the other side of the fence.

Oh and if we are talking about being dismissive and trivial.

Offline cupra_k1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2011, 11:42:16 am »

Offline JLCoad

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2011, 12:00:48 pm »
 :signLOL: :notworthy:

Offline Britishlion

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 13
  • I have an eBay business !
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2011, 12:05:56 pm »

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO      Andrewwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont leave us ! your posts and the subsequent replies that come back get me through the working week, what am i going to do if they stop !

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

P.S sorry OP for being completely off subject !
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:10:27 pm by Britishlion »
While your on the the best GTI forum, get your wife to peruse my.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BRIGHTSPARKS-CONSULTANTS-WEB-STORE

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2011, 02:30:36 pm »

As someone that you have personally abused and dismissed the opinion of in an offhand and insulting manner I am glad you can now see it from the other side of the fence.

Oh and if we are talking about being dismissive and trivial.

....Methinks we might now need a referee! Can I suggest a certain female footie linesman?

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2011, 02:59:05 pm »
....Methinks we might now need a referee! Can I suggest a certain female footie linesman?

Does she have large melons?  :laugh:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2011, 03:05:02 pm »

....This is the best I can do for now, but you get two for the price of one, and they're even spelling out your name:

Give me a H...........

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2011, 03:51:32 pm »

....This is the best I can do for now, but you get two for the price of one, and they're even spelling out your name:

Give me a H...........

how sexist!

:P

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2011, 04:02:05 pm »

how sexist!

:P

....I know! It's because I thought I should keep the thread on topic  :wink:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2011, 08:52:40 pm »

I only said you talk sh*t sometimes. And i challenge anyone to read back through your posts and prove me otherwise  :star: Surely you don't threaten to leave the wife and kids every time she says "your talking crap".  :signLOL:

Come on stop being so sensitive.

But look if your not coming back.             ( only kiddlin ) :P

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2011, 09:48:43 pm »
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I don't think you really understand what you're applauding. Best get back to your PS3 eh?

no need to get personal andrew, just because nobody likes you  :smiley:

A bit unfair Joe as I personally will always read what Andrew has to say as he's probably one of the most intelligent people on here (although his PS3 comment was a little infantile for him). Yes I may have a had a run in with him in the past but I put that down to my own ignorance as I probably misunderstood Andrew's manner as he seems to see things quite differently from most of us. And for that reason I'd be very miffed if he did leave this forum as although I may not always agree with what he has to say I do respect it.  :happy2:

Now back on topic, Mr Keys himself has backed up Steve's slightly speculative comments as he said there were dark forces at work with regard the ex Villa scum bags sacking and I for one wouldn't rule out Murdoch's involvement!