Make a donation

Author Topic: Wheel Refurb in Kent  (Read 1321 times)

Offline JLCoad

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Wheel Refurb in Kent
« on: January 27, 2011, 12:33:47 pm »
As stated above, my wheels are in need of a refurb. Any places in Kent that people have used before and recommend? Any guide costs?

Cheers.

Offline apollo13

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
Re: Wheel Refurb in Kent
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 12:41:52 pm »
Hi mate,

Lepsons in Gillingham, they are the only place to use. Iv had 3 sets done there and they always come back better than OEM.

If your nearer Tonbridge try Spit and Polish.
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline JLCoad

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 12:46:34 pm »
Im in maidstone so not far from Gillingham, cheers for the info.

Ive never had it done before, do they need the car for a day or is it a generally quick turn around?

Thanks.

Offline apollo13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 12:49:46 pm »
It all depends how busy they are, which is usually very!! You'd have to ring them first to get a time scale.

They do a loan car service but you pay extra obviously. The best bet is to take the wheels off and drop them in if you can.
****Registered VCDS HEX CAN Kent Area For All Retrofits**** GT TDI - Retro fitted by me so far.... OEM Omanyts - Sportlines - GT Sport Front End - GTI Rear and Skirts - Hella Dynabeam Xenons - Heated Leather - Highline Cluster With White LED's and Lit Needles - Armrest - Mk6 GTI MFSW - Skyline OEM LED Tailights - LED RNS 510 With Voice Control - Rear Sensors - 729B Bluetooth - Highline CCM + CECM - AF CAN Gateway - Cornering Fogs - U.S Indicators

Offline DMcG

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 04:14:42 pm »
Wheels will be there a couple of days. £&0 something a corner for monza II's i think

Offline Gtikenny

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 05:25:53 pm »
As apollo13 said lepsons is the only place to go great service and you will be amazed with the finish! All my wheels go there and always will  :happy2:

Offline vRS_Pagey

• Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 05:54:02 pm »
I have it on good authority that if you get a quote from either Lepsons or Spit and Polish make sure each firm are aware of it as apparently there is no love lost between the 2 and you might barter your way into a nice little price war. :happy2:

His: MK2 Black Magic Skoda Octavia vRS Estate
Hers: MK5 Graphite Blue Pearl VW Golf GT140 -

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32783.0.html

Offline JLCoad

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 07:36:14 pm »
Thanks for all the responses guys. Very helpful