Make a donation

Author Topic: Wrong forum but.......  (Read 9678 times)

Offline MAW73

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Wrong forum but.......
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2010, 09:32:16 am »
BeezerDiesel, damm I really like the look of these on a white car.... Thanks for posting those, but now look what you've done, I'm seriously tempted to sell my interlagos and put some detroits on  :smiley:

Anyone for swapsies.....?

2009 Mk6 Golf GTI / 5 Door / DSG / Candy White / Monza Shadow Alloys / Titan Black Leather / Electric Sunroof / Winter Pack / Luxury Pack / 6 Disc Autochanger / RNS510 / Rear Parking Sensors

tony421

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2010, 03:49:02 am »
:grin: LOL

Here's a white one on black Detroits:

:smiley:

Hello. I can't figure out how to PM you on this forum. Are these 18" detroits for sale?

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2010, 04:59:45 am »
Hello Tony, yes they were up for sale but they're now sitting on this car: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,18279.0.html

Lovely wheels.  :smiley:
Andy
7R

tony421

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2010, 09:19:52 am »
Hello Tony, yes they were up for sale but they're now sitting on this car: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,18279.0.html

Damn! I'm in California and I can't locate a set of these wheels anywhere. Do you know of a place? Thanks!

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2010, 06:56:48 pm »
The Black Detroit/Huffs are a dealer option part from European dealers.
Probably cost big bucks to buy and ship out to the US. It would be far easier to get standard alloys powdercoated black.
Andy
7R

Offline MAW73

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2010, 08:58:15 pm »

Your old wheels certainly look good on the red GTI  :drool:
2009 Mk6 Golf GTI / 5 Door / DSG / Candy White / Monza Shadow Alloys / Titan Black Leather / Electric Sunroof / Winter Pack / Luxury Pack / 6 Disc Autochanger / RNS510 / Rear Parking Sensors

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2010, 05:18:20 am »
They look perfect on the red ED30, but also look good on a red mk6 (sorry but I built up a bit of a gallery of black Huffs on mk6s!)

Andy
7R

Offline MAW73

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2010, 04:30:19 pm »
They look perfect on the red ED30, but also look good on a red mk6 (sorry but I built up a bit of a gallery of black Huffs on mk6s!)

Very nice on a red Mk6.... wish I had a set of these huff's tucked away in the garage now..... don't go confusing me with these pics just as I'm making my mind up to keep the interlagos  :laugh:

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2011, 03:42:18 pm »
Here's the latest set of wheels to adorn the GTI, 19'' BBS CKs (8x19, ET44)

Please excuse that black wreck that kept getting in the way of the photos!  :laugh:

Apologies for the small size of the pics, I can't seem to get them any bigger without them getting pixelated.
And my humblest thanks to Jonathan for taking the photos and helping me with the fitting and letting me make use of his warm workshop.  :happy2:
Andy
7R